• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

RaceTube Sidebar Widget Broken *update*

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by k_badam, Mar 9, 2017.

1. k_badam

k_badam
    Yer Nan

Ratings:
    +101
    I am not sure if i like the updated racetube section at the right of the page, maybe we could go back to how it was or get some options

• Angry Angry x 1
  2. Himura88

Himura88
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    yes, i don t like it ! let the most recent video on the site.... i go premium to post videos and now is useless, i guess is still work in progress and it will be like it supose to be.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,603
    The latest RaceTube software update we installed today killed the widget. Have opened a ticket for it to be fixed. Hopefully soon

• Like Like x 1
  4. alex_pt

alex_pt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +177
    Killed the widget and the entire RaceTube section :D

5. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,603
    It's still working but it's displaying the videos the wrong way around. Oldest first, and newest last.

6. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld

Ratings:
    +16,603
    Widget is back, testing for bugs as we speak. Still need to find a solution to show the news, videos and the latest calendar entries on a single screen ;) Might switch around things a bit.

7. Himura88

Himura88
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    so now it will be like news videos on the side ????/ not only videos ? is not a good ideea :)