RaceRoom Racing Experience: Try Before You Buy

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

RaceRoom Racing Experience: Try Before You Buy

With RaceRoom Racing Experience having introduced paid content recently the guys from SimBin started to make some cars available for free testing. Each testing session will last for 24 hours, starting at 6pm CET. Right now there are 3 cars available for free testing:
  • BMW Z4 GT3
  • Alpina B6 GT3
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6R GT2

Tomorrow will feature the following cars:
  • McLaren MP4-12C GT3
  • Mistral M530 (LMP1)
  • DMD P21 (LMP2)

Finally, Sunday will...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Just give it a go, it's a good game & it's cheap. Actually you don't need to buy anything to try it & SimBin have made a few decent free cars available.
Then if you like it you can buy all the extra stuff you want cheap as well.
I just wish you didn't have to do it all through the Steam wallet process.(For a start- Steam has literally No support when you need it most,, Like when something EVENTUALLY does go wrong).

But, still,, I cant's wait until it is out of the Beta stage.

I love their interpretation of the Bathurst track & I hope they will eventually supply some Australian vehicle content. Just remember that there are Mercedes & Nisan's in the V8 Supercar series now.
These vehicle additions should make the series a little more exciting & interesting to those who don't rate or know much about this very competitive Australian race series...Hopefully it will open it up to a bigger audience.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back