RaceRoom Racing Experience Tatuus F4 Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Tatuus F4 Released.png

The new Tatuus F4 has been made available to purchase for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Following the recent preview video Sector3 Studios have today made available for purchase the first officially licenced open wheel content for RaceRoom Racing Experience.

A low powered slicks and wings formula car designed to appeal to drivers looking to work their way up the open wheel ranks, the Tatuus F4 is an ideal choice for close online multiplayer racing.

With more performance and laptime than the recent Formula RaceRoom Junior car, but still some way short of the GP2 esque Formula RaceRoom 2 machine today's release adds another stepping stone on the R3E virtual single seater ladder.

Sector3 have been rather busy recently with a raft of new content coming to the sim and today's release is another attractive addition to the current open wheel content available in game.

Take a look at the in game store or take the car out on a free test drive to see if the Tatuus F4 fills your open wheel needs.

Tatuus F4 Release Trailer:

Have a look at the RaceRoom Racing Experience forum here at RaceDepartment for all the latest news and discussions regarding Sector 3 Studios Free to Play simulator.

Our RaceDepartment R3E Racing Club run daily events with large grids featuring a selection of cars and tracks used within the sim. Head on over now to be part of one of the friendliest racing clubs on RaceDepartment.

Have you purchased the latest piece of open wheel content for RaceRoom Racing Experience? How do you find the driving experience? Let us know in the comments section below!

• Deleted member 217114

I really hoped R3E stayed with DTM, WTCC, etc etc. Open wheelers are Automoblista's job. I am afrad R3E tries to be "everything"

Would rather pay for a night/day transition or weather. Pumping out cars constantly is all well and good but we have plenty of those now. Time to deliver on bringing us 24 hour racing, weather and driver swaps.

Edit: I installed GTR2 which was released in September 2006 to see what the effects of weather and night racing were like. Damn it......GTR 2 is still a solid sim and looks damn good considering it's age. (Forgive the toss driving)

Well ahead of it's time.

Last edited:
Brilliant Downloaded and can't get on !?!?! :confused:
what the hell is going on with R3E at the moment !?!?!? Fallen back in love with this again recently, so invested in everything you can buy and for over a week now ERROR CODE 12002 !?
Not happy.

Would rather pay for a night/day transition or weather. Pumping out cars constantly is all well and good but we have plenty of those now. Time to deliver on bringing us 24 hour racing, weather and driver swaps.
Same. I'm more interested in sim features (plenty of basic stuff still missing) and some new tracks.

We've had an endless procession of cars lately and I'm not sure I want to keep pumping money into this when the core game is still a bit threadbare.

I get the feeling all the engine features like day/night/triple/VR are going to come with the switch to Unreal Engine. I know its not official but it just makes too much sense.
Why build them into the current graphics engine to throw them away with a switch to UE that will have it all done better anyway??
So I think content will come as its available until the big switch happens.

What a fair price. And it drives as in reality. A great car for all who look to have serious racing, not wasting their life derailing every threat with VR, 24h nightcycles, the business model or other stuff that noone needs in this thread.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 481 38.9%