RaceRoom Racing Experience summer sale now on

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
RaceRoom Sale.jpg

Summer is supposedly already here for many countries around the world (don't tell the UK) and to mark the occasion, Sector3 Studios are running a 50% off sale until July 4th for all content within their RaceRoom Racing Experience title.

As well as offering a half price reduction on individual content items within game (packs not included), the team over in Sweden have also put together a special one off pack containing 30 popular cars and 15 famous circuits for 49.99 €. Ideal for those light on content or new to the game, the so call 'Summer Special Pack' features desirable packs such as the 2015 editions of the WTCC, DTM and ADAC series as well as the popular DTM 1992 car pack amongst others. Full car pack and track details can be seen listed on the graphic below.

RaceRoom Sale 50e Pack.jpg

Of course the best way to enjoy any new content you might pick up in the RaceRoom Racing Experience summer sale is to experience the cars and tracks alongside your fellow sim racing enthusiasts. Luckily RaceDepartment has you covered! We offer a fun and diverse racing club featuring many of the cars and tracks found in game. Head on over to the RaceDepartment RaceRoom Racing Experience forum and check out what the racing club has on offer this week!

Do you enjoy RaceRoom? Found anything in the summer sale that appeals to you? What car / track do you enjoy the most in game? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
wanted to buy via Steam (not going to pay for it in Euro buying from Brazil) but they don't separate cars and tracks what is the minimum that should be done to avoid having people paying for the same stuff twice and some of their packs aren't in Steam I think :(

I'd pay 65EU for everything in the game. Can't justify this for a game with such low player numbers and community-restricting expensive DLC system. Assetto Corsa's DLC system works and community flourishes because it's value for money.

Last edited:
Thinking about buying GT Masters 2013 and WTCC 2013. Played some laps with free content, but still can't decide if I want to get those packs, or stay with Race 07.
R3E has great content speaking in terms of cars and tracks. Feature wise is very naked. When features like weater, pitstops, flag system etc is important for you i would say: stick with Race07.

Thinking about buying GT Masters 2013 and WTCC 2013. Played some laps with free content, but still can't decide if I want to get those packs, or stay with Race 07.
I was thinking a lot about buying GT Masters and WTCC too, but the way the packs are made didnt help. Plus I'm waiting to see where they go, as stated above some important stuff is lacking, maybe it'll come when their move to UE4 is complete, who knows. Wish there was more details about this

I was thinking a lot about buying GT Masters and WTCC too, but the way the packs are made didnt help. Plus I'm waiting to see where they go, as stated above some important stuff is lacking, maybe it'll come when their move to UE4 is complete, who knows. Wish there was more details about this
Well, I tried again ton get an answer from the devs concerning features but they kept quiet as they did the in last 6 years. So I'm pretty sure feature wise R3E will stay shallow

Well, I tried again ton get an answer from the devs concerning features but they kept quiet as they did the in last 6 years. So I'm pretty sure feature wise R3E will stay shallow
sim racing market is full of devs not exploring/developing their product potential. But in RR case is even more strange because isimotor has many features by default and they dropped it. Then we have the classic case of "adding stuff now is hard and takes a lot of time because we dropped them in the past". Sometimes I wonder if some of these guys are even thinking on long term while developing these sims
But I'm just an average user, what do I know.. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.1%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 114 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 157 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 299 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing