1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured RaceRoom Racing Experience: NSU Prinz TTS released

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Paul Jeffrey, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey
    Sim Racing News Editor Staff Premium Member

R3E NSU Out Now.jpg
    Sector3 Studios have made available addictive little 60's monster the NSU Prinz TTS to purchase for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title.

Adding some much needed additional historic content to the game, the 120 Hp NSU comes with a selection of attractive paint schemes and is available for 249 vRP.

With engaging driving characteristics yet low powered enough to be fun to drive this little gem is sure to be a popular addition to R3E.

Check out RaceDepartments R3E Racing Club for a selection of club race events featuring this car and the many others available in game.

Have you tried the little NSU yet? What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below!

r3e NSU Grid.jpg R3E NSU Onboard.jpg RSE NSU Nords.jpg RSE NSU Rear.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Love Love x 4
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. MoerasGrizzly

MoerasGrizzly
    Premium Member

Damn they are such teasers with that screenshot aren't they? :p

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Bert Austen

Bert Austen
    Pedal tho the metal Men Premium Member

Have buy the car:roflmao: A lot of fun to race with.....go to the Zolder Track.....it is fun to race with the NSU pack :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  4. DesKane

DesKane
    dksRacing Kaney Premium Member

Love this !

• Like Like x 2
  5. Phil Davies

Phil Davies
    Fix it till it's broke,Then fix it some more. Premium Member

Great fun little car,I've tried it at Brands & the RaceRoom Hillclimb,Not a lot of set up options as expected from a car of this class & era,but you can get the backend stepping out massively and quite easily catch it (most of the time):D,This little beauty will provide some close fun racing for sure,Love it :thumbsup:.

• Like Like x 3
  6. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

Ok! Another excuse for the h shifter;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  7. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

First impression (in shop testing): not too alive, super stable, little dull.
    Impression after buyin and trying on Zolder after 2 laps: damn that is fun for 1.15 Euro :)
    Little teaser:

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

Whee!
    Released just as I come into a three-day week-end.
    For once the timing is right. :D

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. im sorry but im just a little disappointed in it, maybe i hyped myself up a little too much.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
  10. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

have you buy it Ninja? I was dissapointed too when testing it in store, than I realized that it is cheaper than beer, bought it and it is quite fun if you suppress you expectations (and stiffen rear ARB) :) it is not car to hotlap and have fun, but door to door racing with it could be enjoyable?

• Like Like x 2
  11. yep, got it this morning and put around two hours into racing around various tracks. Just didnt click with me.

12. When are they releasing the Nordschleife?, that's my interest right now.

1992 DTM @ The 'Ring, just imagine :D

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

Sorry but Sector 3 are going to have to pay me to have this car. :whistling::sick:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  14. There's so much great content for this game but it's such a shame that the physics/ffb is so bad, every car just feels numb and lifeless!
    I bought the formula raceroom a few weeks ago and no matter what I did I couldn't spin it out so I reduced rear wing to its lowest setting and it made no difference the the handling of the car!
    In rfactor2 or AC every car is unique and a different challenge to learn to drive but every car in raceroom feels the same
    This game has so much going for it, especially sound and graphics but I just get no fun out of the most important part - actually during the cars :-(

• Haha Haha x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    RDs Ion-Engine....0-60 in six days. Staff Premium Member

You can't spin out the FR2??
    Unless you're running anything else then Get Real physics, it usually is no problem getting that to spin.
    Just ask the participants of Tuesdays race. :D

• Agree Agree x 8
  16. this car is very easy to handle, looks like it has unreal physics model , somewhat from f2gp but with more less horse power, not like this car,crap. :thumbsdown:

17. Kurupt CDN

Kurupt CDN
    Touring car fanatic Premium Member

Like Lars mentioned, i would take a second look at your gameplay settings and make sure you have it set to "get real" as i am pretty sure the game defaults to amateur with tons of aids enabled

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

You can't spin it out? :confused::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You need to join us in the RRE club here. With your superb skills you will be winning everything. I can hardly do a single lap without spinning out.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Well maybe they've updated since release?
    If so then ignore my comment but when I bought it I found it to be ridiculously planted and as I said I changed rear wing from max to min and made no difference to the handling of the car whatsoever. I also have read many other people's impressions and they said the same. I also stand by what I said about all the other cars too.
    Give this sim rf2's physics/ffb and it would be my go-to sim for offline racing with Iracing for multiplayer.
    Not trying to knock the game but Ive spent more time in the ffb menus trying to get it to feel half decent than I have out on track!

Oh, and I use Get real physics also

UPDATE: I've just been on raceroom and drove the fr2 like a lunatic round zandvoort and how anyone could think the physics on this car are anywhere near close to realistic is beyond me!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
    • Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. ouvert

ouvert
    Premium Member

that is what I though, so I watched bunch of YT onboards and it seems to be kind of realistic .. inputs are pretty much just like mine in game .. I know hard to judge based on video but it is really not car you will fight even on limit .. after all it is light (700kg) car with no power (1.0l with 51 kwh/70HP) .. ok it is magicaly settling itself down after upsetting it over curbs but other than that ...

• Like Like x 2