RaceRoom Racing Experience: NSU Prinz TTS released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E NSU Out Now.jpg

Sector3 Studios have made available addictive little 60's monster the NSU Prinz TTS to purchase for their RaceRoom Racing Experience title.

Adding some much needed additional historic content to the game, the 120 Hp NSU comes with a selection of attractive paint schemes and is available for 249 vRP.

With engaging driving characteristics yet low powered enough to be fun to drive this little gem is sure to be a popular addition to R3E.

Check out RaceDepartments R3E Racing Club for a selection of club race events featuring this car and the many others available in game.

Have you tried the little NSU yet? What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below!

r3e NSU Grid.jpg R3E NSU Onboard.jpg RSE NSU Nords.jpg RSE NSU Rear.jpg

have you buy it Ninja? I was dissapointed too when testing it in store, than I realized that it is cheaper than beer, bought it and it is quite fun if you suppress you expectations (and stiffen rear ARB) :) it is not car to hotlap and have fun, but door to door racing with it could be enjoyable?

have you buy it Ninja? I was dissapointed too when testing it in store, than I realized that it is cheaper than beer, bought it and it is quite fun if you suppress you expectations (and stiffen rear ARB) :) it is not car to hotlap and have fun, but door to door racing with it could be enjoyable?
yep, got it this morning and put around two hours into racing around various tracks. Just didnt click with me.

There's so much great content for this game but it's such a shame that the physics/ffb is so bad, every car just feels numb and lifeless!
I bought the formula raceroom a few weeks ago and no matter what I did I couldn't spin it out so I reduced rear wing to its lowest setting and it made no difference the the handling of the car!
In rfactor2 or AC every car is unique and a different challenge to learn to drive but every car in raceroom feels the same
This game has so much going for it, especially sound and graphics but I just get no fun out of the most important part - actually during the cars :-(

There's so much great content for this game but it's such a shame that the physics/ffb is so bad, every car just feels numb and lifeless!
I bought the formula raceroom a few weeks ago and no matter what I did I couldn't spin it out so I reduced rear wing to its lowest setting and it made no difference the the handling of the car!
In rfactor2 or AC every car is unique and a different challenge to learn to drive but every car in raceroom feels the same
This game has so much going for it, especially sound and graphics but I just get no fun out of the most important part - actually during the cars :-(
You can't spin out the FR2??
Unless you're running anything else then Get Real physics, it usually is no problem getting that to spin.
Just ask the participants of Tuesdays race. :D

(

You can't spin it out? :confused::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You need to join us in the RRE club here. With your superb skills you will be winning everything. I can hardly do a single lap without spinning out.

You can't spin it out? :confused::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: You need to join us in the RRE club here. With your superb skills you will be winning everything. I can hardly do a single lap without spinning out.

Well maybe they've updated since release?
If so then ignore my comment but when I bought it I found it to be ridiculously planted and as I said I changed rear wing from max to min and made no difference to the handling of the car whatsoever. I also have read many other people's impressions and they said the same. I also stand by what I said about all the other cars too.
Give this sim rf2's physics/ffb and it would be my go-to sim for offline racing with Iracing for multiplayer.
Not trying to knock the game but Ive spent more time in the ffb menus trying to get it to feel half decent than I have out on track!

Oh, and I use Get real physics also

UPDATE: I've just been on raceroom and drove the fr2 like a lunatic round zandvoort and how anyone could think the physics on this car are anywhere near close to realistic is beyond me!

Last edited:
this car is very easy to handle, looks like it has unreal physics model , somewhat from f2gp but with more less horse power, not like this car,crap. :thumbsdown:
that is what I though, so I watched bunch of YT onboards and it seems to be kind of realistic .. inputs are pretty much just like mine in game .. I know hard to judge based on video but it is really not car you will fight even on limit .. after all it is light (700kg) car with no power (1.0l with 51 kwh/70HP) .. ok it is magicaly settling itself down after upsetting it over curbs but other than that ...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 357 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 251 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%