1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaceRoom Racing Experience: New Teaser Released

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Lee Ross, Oct 11, 2012.

1. View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
  2. Saleen drives great and sounds amazing =D

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Can the driving aids be disabled in this version?

4. No they can't but the Saleen is alot better. You know i didn't like this before but i like this. Still got some weird deadzone but much more promising. The sound is outrageous

• Like Like x 1
  5. Will stay with the Endurance Series Mod... To me, still the best sound when compared to the real one...

6. I just tried out the game and visually the game looks up to standard for 2012.
    My only problem was the traction control feel I had while driving both the cars. :(

7. agreeing with that, still not liking 100% the steering wheel...
    the car is not that glued to the track and also the curbs affect him much more it seems

this is my GoPro footage :whistling:

• Like Like x 3
  8. Might be because traction control is enabled in this demo? :p :whistling:

9. I wan't GTR3.

10. Input lag :( its a very low amount but its still there, and makes it just unplayable for me. I get about 90 fps so I dont think thats the problem. I really hope that this isnt something with simbins new engine, because that would suck a billion sausages.

11. Real cars have some input lag :) Tyres are made of rubber.

• Like Like x 1
  12. well not like this, i cant turn into corners accurately :(

13. I hope they will include RL tracks (idk if this track really exists in RL) but Bathurst would be amazing to try out. :D

14. "I just tried out the game and visually the game looks up to standard for 2012."

I don't think so, it's look like RacePro on Xbox made in 2009.
    Sorry but RaceRoom just take the engine of RacePro and put it in on computer.

In order to compare, few videos
    1st in Saleen, the second one in GT class

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOplSn_Yhpk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK193qkTmtc&feature=related

15. I really enjoyed the Saleen! The graphics are good enough for me and even with the amateur model on I found the driving to be a blast. And the sound... rawr!