RaceRoom Racing Experience Nürburgring Legends Released

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack.jpg

Sector3 Studios have made available a special Steam DLC pack for premium free to play racing simulator RaceRoom Racing Experience.

The Nürburgring Legends pack is now available to purchase as an exclusive Steam DLC for 14,99€. Containing both the Nürburgring GP (3 layouts) and the Nordschleife (4 layouts) along with 7 cars each having a special relationship with the German venue.

The new DLC does not contain any new content for the sim but is merely a repackaging of content already available, albeit separately, in game. As well as the different versions of the German track mentioned above, the new DLC contains the Chevrolet Cruze TC1 WTCC 2015, Zakspeed Capri, BMW Z4 GT3, RUF RT12R, BMW E30, BMW M1 Procar and the Pagani Zonda R.

Check our very own RaceRoom Racing Experience forum for news and discussion topics on your favourite race simulator.

Our RaceRoom Racing Club offers daily events in a fun environment for drivers of all skill and experiences. Come along and see what all the fun is about!

R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack 1.jpg R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack 2.jpg R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack 3.jpg R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack BMW Z4.jpg R3E Nürburgring Legends Pack Zonda.jpg

Loved by many, feared by others the legendary Nürburgring has been faithfully recreated by the track team over at Sector3 Studios. What do you think of the latest version of the Green Hell in R3E? Leave your comments below!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, strange that they would make this deal steam exclusive and not also a pack on the Raceroom store.

I don't really like this practice in general but I think with ingame store rebates this package would almost be too good to be true ;) I already had the Nürburgring but was gonna get the Nordschleife anyway and wanted the Ford Capri and a WTCC car for some time now, so it was still a good deal for me. Hope this will appeal to some newcomers

There's a WTCC 2015 pack through Steam as well which has the cars and the 7 WTCC tracks currently in the game. That's another solid starter pack but even more baffling as to why it's not a pack in the in-game store.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back