RaceRoom Racing Experience latest update from Sector 3 Studios

Sector 3 Studios has released a big update for RaceRoom Racing Experience with many new features, including the ADAC GT Masters 2013 pack.

"MULTIPLAYER + SINGLE PLAYER
All new gameplay awaits. Drive free-to-play cars and tracks or race the content you own in online multiplayer and single player races.

ADAC GT MASTERS 2013 CONTENT PACK
Experience racing with the League of Super Sports Cars! The 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack is now available in the store.

NEW FORCE FEEDBACK & ROAD FEEL
Force feedback code has been rewritten and combined with new track surfaces to give you the most realistic road feeling yet.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Purchase the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and experience pure motorsports emotion. Run it on any track you own or pilot it as a part of the 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack.

A NEW STUDIO
Sector3 Studios AB is now responsible for the development of RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). Follow Sector3 for early looks at R3E updates."

7UL9R-tJdEc4jPPl_xRMQ87W3dT5KAA1OXSyZAA_Ea-dEATlpfoN62frMOlm6rNlgY1ehZKutHxgL7cXl3qISnyllXyhNzdw=s0-d-e1-ft

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

I wish the Porsche license wasn't so hard to come by, but the Ruf is a nice alternative.

Ferrari and Lambo? No thanks, the other games can keep them.

IMO super/hypercars are a bore

Agree. They have this problem in AC with the Pagani and P4/5 Competizione (I think that's how it's spelt).

They may be fast cars, but they're not race cars as such.

My 2 pence

Well something happened. I am using triple screens with a GTX780 3 gb video card and R3E worked fine yesterday but today it is opening up in the upper left corner of middle screen and left screen. But I can't move it to center so I can play. I can't even close it down, I have to restart computer. It works on Assetto Corsa and iRacing fine. Anybody have any reasons why this one game does not work?

Well something happened. I am using triple screens with a GTX780 3 gb video card and R3E worked fine yesterday but today it is opening up in the upper left corner of middle screen and left screen. But I can't move it to center so I can play. I can't even close it down, I have to restart computer. It works on Assetto Corsa and iRacing fine. Anybody have any reasons why this one game does not work?

What's going on in your video options, is it set to single screen? I've never had the problem myself, I only use one monitor anyway, but I've had settings being changed/reset randomly in the past.

What's going on in your video options, is it set to single screen? I've never had the problem myself, I only use one monitor anyway, but I've had settings being changed/reset randomly in the past.
Well I was able to get in and change the settings enough to get it all able to move itself over. Guys you NEED to look into this. Whoever is the game gurus here. Something is seriously wrong with the game.

Well I was able to get in and change the settings enough to get it all able to move itself over. Guys you NEED to look into this. Whoever is the game gurus here. Something is seriously wrong with the game.
Tim, have you tried verifying the game cache in steam?
(go to library right click on Raceroom and choose properties, then click on local files tab and click on "verify integrity of game cache")

I was able to repair it it by just going into the game thru the options and res setting the video. Turns out I think was my fault, I had several settings that mysteriously changed. I think when I had to reset my video settings for one game it threw all of them off. I also had a steering wheel that was going out at the same time, I wore out a Logitech G27 and had to swap in the new wheel. That should not have affected the video, but I am just mentioning it in case. But yes I have verified the integrity a couple of times along the way when it would show I had no tracks available when I downloaded a track of questionable origin. That is a nice trick to clean up some of those. Sorry for all the trouble.

I personally love the new updated tracks. Besides the fact that they look stunning, I'm getting a huge FPS boost as well. Not sure the actual FPS gain but I can now play with a full grid on maxed out settings with no stuttering. Can't wait for sector3 to update the rest. Another thing I noticed is that before when watching replays at the start of a race the cars in the back seem to be missing the front windshield, or looked dark compared to the rest, not anymore. Now all I need is the consumer version of Oculus and a Accuforce Pro and sim-racing will never be the same. Good Luck Sector3!!!;)

I was able to repair it it by just going into the game thru the options and res setting the video. Turns out I think was my fault, I had several settings that mysteriously changed. I think when I had to reset my video settings for one game it threw all of them off. I also had a steering wheel that was going out at the same time, I wore out a Logitech G27 and had to swap in the new wheel. That should not have affected the video, but I am just mentioning it in case. But yes I have verified the integrity a couple of times along the way when it would show I had no tracks available when I downloaded a track of questionable origin. That is a nice trick to clean up some of those. Sorry for all the trouble.

Settings mysteriously changing is a quite a common problem unfortunately. I think a lot of us on RD can relate to that at one time or another... :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 253 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%