RaceRoom Racing Experience latest update from Sector 3 Studios

Sector 3 Studios has released a big update for RaceRoom Racing Experience with many new features, including the ADAC GT Masters 2013 pack.

"MULTIPLAYER + SINGLE PLAYER
All new gameplay awaits. Drive free-to-play cars and tracks or race the content you own in online multiplayer and single player races.

ADAC GT MASTERS 2013 CONTENT PACK
Experience racing with the League of Super Sports Cars! The 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack is now available in the store.

NEW FORCE FEEDBACK & ROAD FEEL
Force feedback code has been rewritten and combined with new track surfaces to give you the most realistic road feeling yet.

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3
Purchase the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 and experience pure motorsports emotion. Run it on any track you own or pilot it as a part of the 2013 ADAC GT Masters Content Pack.

A NEW STUDIO
Sector3 Studios AB is now responsible for the development of RaceRoom Racing Experience (R3E). Follow Sector3 for early looks at R3E updates."

7UL9R-tJdEc4jPPl_xRMQ87W3dT5KAA1OXSyZAA_Ea-dEATlpfoN62frMOlm6rNlgY1ehZKutHxgL7cXl3qISnyllXyhNzdw=s0-d-e1-ft

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Now this, i can agree with. See this post people? this is called a reasonable complain.

Dislike all you want, don't be mad if you was wrong... Ubisoft has got Ferrari and Lambo in their game, Drive Club (Sony) has got both as well, Kunos has got Ferrari and they are probably trying to purchase Lambo to add in their game (I am speculating on that one).

... and yet Ubisoft has got Ferrari and Lamborghini in The Crew, so I doubt there's any exclusivity to Lamborghini. It's also in Drive Club, Horizon 2, Assetto Corsa and most likely pCars.
I am talking about Ferrari in Assetto Corsa. They might also be trying to get Lambo as a license. But the Crew has got both, Horizon 2 has got both, Drive Club has got for sure Lambo.
How is Lambo just with EA if it's in FORZA, DRIVE CLUB and THE CREW ???? Ferrari is also present in the crew, horizon and drive club... stop with the BS please.
No Lambos are present in The Crew (ubisoft), also in Drive Club (sony) there is no exclusivity to Ferrari and Lambo !!! Ferrari present in Horizon (microsoft), the crew (ubisoft), ferrari in drive club (sony), ferrari in Assetto (kuno) !!!!!! check your facts please.
Dislike all you want, don't be mad if you was wrong... Ubisoft has got Ferrari and Lambo in their game, Drive Club (Sony) has got both as well, Kunos has got Ferrari and they are probably trying to purchase Lambo to add in their game (I am speculating on that one).

You are like a broken vinyl... :O_o:

You are like a broken vinyl... :O_o:

I am not, you are trying to be diplomatic in the meaning of exclusivity... instead of just saying you don't have the money to buy the right to X or Y license which is the problem when you market ADAC 2013. It's close to false advertisement, since a quarter of the content is missing and it's up to the consumer to be aware of it instead of you guys being transparent about it.

Exclusive means only one can own it, in this case clearly Ferrari and Lamborghini isn't exclusive to one company since different companies are offering in their games cars from both manufacturers.

ADAC 2013 is missing three manufacturers, one that is exclusive to EA (Porsche) and the rest that you don't have probably due to money and it's missing three tracks. Why you added a track that is not even part of ADAC 2013 calender is a big question mark.

Now you guys have got the rights for ADAC 2013, but why is content missing ?

I am obviously a supporter since I purchased it, I just think the way it's handle is not cool and not consumer friendly.

I think this licensing system is wrong, to license a single car ok but when you buy a package of league as f1, adac, wtcc and what you want the car models that category should be available with a unique license, in fact you are buying a license for the event and not the exclusive car. But we know it's a jungle, such as licensing of football, you can buy licenses capionato with a lot of money and not be sure that all the teams in the league will be in your game, like fifa or pes

No Lambos are present in The Crew (ubisoft), also in Drive Club (sony) there is no exclusivity to Ferrari and Lambo !!! Ferrari present in Horizon (microsoft), the crew (ubisoft), ferrari in drive club (sony), ferrari in Assetto (kuno) !!!!!! check your facts please.

Lol 5 people that disagree with what I am saying... it's not like I am making it up geniuses ! go check for yourself... ferrari and lamborghini are present in The Crew, Horizon 2, Drive Club, Assetto (only ferrari so far).

We're not disagreeing with the fact that those games have those cars.

I can't speak for the others, but I'm disagreeing with your insistence that we're being lied to by those cars not being present and that they should be, despite Jay's perfectly reasonable explanations. I wasn't lied to, I was told there were 7 cars, 24 skins and 6 tracks and, aurprise , surprise, that's what I got. For a price I thought reasonable.

You want to see something really strange? The original GTR2 had Porsches and Ferraris, but the version on Steam was forced to remove them because of the changes between them.

Personally, I think manufacturers selling exclusive licenses rather than dealing with it themselves is a very backwards business model, but it is their right to do so and we have to live with that.

Sector3 cannot change much regarding the licenses as explained before.
There are enough other things wrong with R3E and the ADAC pack that everyone should concentrate on. I could write a huge list with issues, but I guess instead of a proper discussion, I'd just collect more dislikes and replies like "don't like it, don't buy it".

Totally off-topic but to funny not to share.
"Someone" seems to have been upset by the fact that I (genuinely) disliked a lot of the posts made in this thread and decided to go on a spree to dislike and disagree with old and unrelated posts I have written, the list doesn't fit on my screen hehe.
Screenshot_2014-09-23-09-00-49.png

Nice going there, you win the internet now!

I have no idea how Jay goes about the licencing deals, it isn't something I deal with or pretend to understand anything about, but as far I remember from talks I have had with Jay in the past about such things the notion of licencing a series and getting all related items with it as part of the deal are long gone into the history books sadly, manufacturers want to cash in on gaming, they have depts which are run solely for the purpose of making a profit now.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 288 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 193 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 194 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 140 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 250 13.4%