RaceRoom Racing Experience: Free weekend coming up

5ad5ec8fcd0575b24fb95c61d153929f.png

Sector 3 Studios is running a Free weekend in their simracing title RaceRoom Racing Experience this weekend.

This Weekend all content in the game will be unlocked for you to use in any game mode you want!
From Friday 26/06/2015, 18:00 (CEST) until Sunday 28/06/2015, 18:00 (CEST), you will be able to take any of our cars out on a ride in Singleplayer and even Multiplayer Mode, or check out some of the tracks you don´t own yet.

And if you haven´t tried R3E in a while, now is your chance to see what you have missed!

Make sure you grab this oppotunity to sign up for some of our club races this weekend;
R3E Racing Club & Leagues

Last edited:
I encourage all to try it with an account over the weekend. With the changes added over time, and the content put in, RRE is now my no1 choice in sims. It's really really good. The new WTCC2014 cars and the Grp. 5 and ADAC cars are some of the best simulations of race cars ever.

The new transmission and ffb models, along with some much needed polishing of some older cars have really made it a very attractive package.

So try it!

I urge everyone to take advantage of this chance to try the whole experience,Since the last update this has become a serious contender for best in class imo :cautious:,Yes that is a massive statement as there is some stiff competition out there,The best thing is ALL the race sims are getting better and better :thumbsup:.That's great news for sim racers no matter which one is your favorite.

And I say this after being one of the biggest critics back when DTM 13 came out. It's like a completely different game now.

This is why I wish more people would go back and give R3E another try. It's almost a new game now that they've found a direction they want to go and are sticking with it. It's no longer a game trying to be 4 different things all at once. I think S3S is doing a very smart thing with this free weekend and, hopefully, it will get even more people to come back and give it another shot =D

Had a good run online with WTCC2014 on Macau. Ive run it so many hours already, but that track and Mid Ohio with the right cars really shows off the best side of RRE. The visuals are much better on the new tracks.

With the new transmission model, improved FFB and the great sounds of the GRP5 and GTR2 cars i just put on my headphones, turn on the TrackIR (which is now excellently supported) and just immerse myself in RACING.

Lots of drivers online with the free stuff now is what i hope for... Its become more lively online already...

I can only echo the sentiments of the above posts. Tried the game a few years ago and was pretty disappointed. Reinstalled after the recent big update, not expecting much, but found myself really enjoying the game.

Bought quite a bit of content now, some of which in was in the Steam sale. All of it is excellent and i hope the free weekend encourages many new players to the game and those who dismissed it to give it another chance.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%