1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaceRoom Racing Experience: Diego Sartori Interview

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Tom, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Im happy with GTL but i love the direction there taking with the AI. Sounds interesting if they can pull it off,,,:)

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

The last game (that I played) featuring adaptive AI was Madden '10 on the 360. Surely they tried to make it work the best they could but me being very good when I had my offensive line on the field (and thus making the AI defend better) caused the game to tune up the offensive AI as well - just unlucky that I was pretty bad at defending. :)

4. Roland

Roland
    Premium Member

Am I missing something here or will this game have NO "classic"-as they'd probably call it- multiplayer mode? As in racing versus other human beings sitting at their desks? :confused:

As beautiful as it may look, if this game is only about hotlapping and racing the best AI drivers in the world, than I'm not interested :(

Maybe one of the beta-testin' boys can confirm?

5. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n
    Premium Member

Looks like it, doesn't it? It's a pity that the best Simbin game is still GTR2. Thankfully, P&G3 is out and I guess that's what I'll be driving.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

look at this vid and especially 9min20 seconds.. (Multiplayer) explains it a little better, Its still a bit vague but there is hope...team based 24 cars on the grid competition with servers and teams..