• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

RaceRoom Racing Experience: Diego Sartori Interview

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Tom, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    View the Post on the Blog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,548
    Im happy with GTL but i love the direction there taking with the AI. Sounds interesting if they can pull it off,,,:)

3. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Premium

Ratings:
    +3,196
    The last game (that I played) featuring adaptive AI was Madden '10 on the 360. Surely they tried to make it work the best they could but me being very good when I had my offensive line on the field (and thus making the AI defend better) caused the game to tune up the offensive AI as well - just unlucky that I was pretty bad at defending. :)

4. Roland

Roland
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,764
    Am I missing something here or will this game have NO "classic"-as they'd probably call it- multiplayer mode? As in racing versus other human beings sitting at their desks? :confused:

As beautiful as it may look, if this game is only about hotlapping and racing the best AI drivers in the world, than I'm not interested :(

Maybe one of the beta-testin' boys can confirm?

5. Sk3ptik0n

Sk3ptik0n

Ratings:
    +222
    Looks like it, doesn't it? It's a pity that the best Simbin game is still GTR2. Thankfully, P&G3 is out and I guess that's what I'll be driving.

6. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    rFactor Senior Club Manager Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +6,548
    look at this vid and especially 9min20 seconds.. (Multiplayer) explains it a little better, Its still a bit vague but there is hope...team based 24 cars on the grid competition with servers and teams..