RaceRoom Racing Experience Announced by SimBin

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

View the Post on the Blog
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. Lars Brugman

Lars Brugman Licensed

Will have to wait and see, not very great looking though...
  3. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Premium Licensed

I'm not waiting for another Raceroom, I want a new GTR with the new engine as promised.
  4. Shawdad

Shawdad PSN ID: Shawdad Premium

interesting...
  5. Georgios Davakos

Georgios Davakos Licensed

Sorry but I am growing tired of all those promises and annoncements, I want to see some results from Simbin.
  6. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia Licensed

Hmmmm!! Will have to see what this:O_o:.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Philip Antonia

Philip Antonia Licensed

Really was hoping to hear about GTR3, but we may still get some info during Gamescon on that!!

This might be worth while though :) .
  8. Boby Kim

Boby Kim Licensed

Aiaiai...this is not good...not good at all :unsure:
  9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson Tired Premium

IRacinge07 :D
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant Premium Licensed

Purchase additional content? No way. If it were proper DLC, then yes.. but I'm not paying for bits and pieces to get a full game together. It's a horrible way to get us to pay more money for a single game, just like the pay-for-content system that iRacing uses. I find it absolutely disgusting. I'll skip this and wait for GTR3 to be released. In the meantime I'll switch to rFactor 2, that's at least looking very promising.
  11. Jonas Lex

Jonas Lex Licensed

Im just confused.
    So far Ive not seen a free to play game where it wasnt the case that whoever pays the most is most competetive, thats the usual concept of free to play games.
    It doesnt have to be the case here as well of course, but if so, that would be a big disappointment.
    Lets wait and see
  12. Jonas Lex

Jonas Lex Licensed

:O_o:
  13. Philip Johansson

Philip Johansson Licensed

Looks like a copy of Iracing
  14. Matt Horst

Matt Horst Premium Licensed

A day late and a dollar short.Not sure i will even be interested in GTR3 if it ever does come out.To much other good stuff coming out so you loose SimBin.
  15. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton Premium Licensed

Sounds kinda Simraceway like. Which I find fun.
  16. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton Premium Licensed

Is it not more like Simraceway?
  17. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson R.I.P BagPuss, Premium

I cant wait to see this, good or bad i still want to see it ,:thumbsup::thumbsdown:
    If its using then new game engine even better,:) lets not forget we are all very happy with GSC and this is not the next gen of game engine ... just very talented people..:notworthy:
    ...At least its some news..... :D
    With the recent pics from AC and the possible combo with great physics may make anything SimBin will produce look tame in comparison... i hope not as i am a avid SimBin fan....:redface:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Travis Petrovic

Travis Petrovic Premium Licensed

I'm always happy to read a new game announcement by SimBin but it's a 'wait and see' from me too. Need more details on the DLC and its cost but happy to download the base version.

Hopefully concrete information about GTR 3 will appear sometime soon too.
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld Premium

Will do my best to see if we can get some direct info from SimBin on GTR3 during the GamesCom next week.
    • Like Like x 8
  20. Peter Koch

Peter Koch Premium Licensed

If it's the old gmotor2 than I don't need a new RaceRoom, I can build my own game with GTR2 and Race07