RaceRoom Racing Experience ADAC GT Masters pack teaser

RaceRoom Racing Experience has released a teaser of the upcoming Single Player Mode and the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack.

Also Included in the next update will be the Alpha version of Multiplayer, new force feedback, and updated track surfaces.

RaceRoom Racing Experience, or R3E for short, is a "Free to play" racing sim, which can be customized and expanded by purchasing additional tracks and cars, such as the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack. The sim includes two tracks, and five cars at no cost. At a price like that, why not give it a try?

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks great but will we ever be able to race the cars on the tracks we've already paid money for?
Yes.

Nice to see things are moving along!....are the Single and Multiplayer for ADAC GT only or for RRE content as well?

Gtmasters 2013 is RRE content so yes you'll have Single race and MP in RRE which includes Gtmasters 2013 class. It's not a separate experience like DTM Experience 2013.

Hi Sonat. Is Oculus Rift DK2 support in your plans?
I found this picture. So they are working on it. ;)
10498297_10152429253682k45.jpg

Hi, looks good.. looking forward to it.
One question, which will be vital to my decision to purchase this content, will the single player have a % slider for AI difficulty, or will it be the same as the 'Adaptive AI' on DTME?

Please, please, please let it be a slider... adaptive AI isn't that great, and what's the point? Why cant the player just chose how hard to set AI? I like to race mid pack and have a good fight, with DTME, its always far too slow AI, even tho I've let the AI learn and done several races etc.. its really a shame, DTM is a great series and the game looks awesome, but it just sits unused until one day (hopefully ;)) an AI update's released..

Anyway, enough of that! If anyone could tell me what the AI situation is with this it would be great ! Thanks :)

Paul

I am a huge fun of R3E .From the first time i bought everything and i have tried everything.
I am realy happy to see that i can play Multi with my friends. I was playing Beta but its diferent.
The truth is that i love Leaderbord challenges and i hope it will be fixed in this update.
Also i read that new textures and sky will be in this update ,Thats why i am waiting all these years because a good racing game needs people that listen .
By the way is there any update on the shadows ? Or is there any optimization with gpu ?
Thanks keep the good work.

There seems to be a push on all the simracing websites to give this company a chance. and I wanna give it a chance but I've downloaded this sim 4 times, hoping for the best. I run just about every sim that Race Dept has a club for that is not a console. First had to research the web just find out that I had to go into device manager and turn off virtual joystick to make a standard logitech mouse work. After one lap game is doing crashdumps can't even get in after steam verify I have a clean organized optimized windows 7 - nvidia system. If they get their stuff together I think people will support them but they must do better than this. I promise I'll try it again later after they re-org:)

Two things that i´d really like to see is:
- changing weather conditions (rain / drying fast lane etc.)
- Nuerburgring-Nordschleife in R3E (would be the best :) )
- Pitstops in DTM Experience, thats what really is missing to get a real racing experience

Are there any plans to implement such things ?

Rgds

Two things that i´d really like to see is:
- changing weather conditions (rain / drying fast lane etc.)
- Nuerburgring-Nordschleife in R3E (would be the best :) )
- Pitstops in DTM Experience, thats what really is missing to get a real racing experience

Are there any plans to implement such things ?

Rgds
In your dreams, or ten years later..... :roflmao::roflmao:

1948256_768595349863648_8406012607701107364_n.jpg

The last few months we have put a lot of effort into redoing our Force Feedback. The major part of the programming work is done!

Improving the FFB is a lot more than some calculations and some line in the code, or having the right control set for the wheel. Additionally our track artists have developed a new technology to improve the presentation and feedback from our track´s road surface.

https://www.facebook.com/RaceRoomRa...2881/768595349863648/?type=1&relevant_count=1

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back