1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Featured RaceRoom Racing Experience ADAC GT Masters pack teaser

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Ryan Ogurek, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Ryan Ogurek

Ryan Ogurek
    Editor / Automotive News Staff

RaceRoom Racing Experience has released a teaser of the upcoming Single Player Mode and the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack.

Also Included in the next update will be the Alpha version of Multiplayer, new force feedback, and updated track surfaces.

RaceRoom Racing Experience, or R3E for short, is a "Free to play" racing sim, which can be customized and expanded by purchasing additional tracks and cars, such as the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack. The sim includes two tracks, and five cars at no cost. At a price like that, why not give it a try?

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 9
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

The question is..........when? I've been interested in RRE for years, bought all their content and still waiting to play the game in MP with the 'non experience' content I've bought.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

In like 2 weeks or so, unless something goes terribly wrong. It's the target at least.

• Like Like x 5
    • Beer Beer x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. There's a new sky texture, does this mean dynamic lighting will finally be used ingame?

5. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Yes we have new sky texture with this update. But the dynamic part will come in later.

• Beer Beer x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Looks like the AI races pretty well. I hope they do a good job on this as it will be nice to have another full series from Simbin. I am pulling for them to go in the right direction as it will benefit us all. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

From who? :rolleyes:

Joking aside, I think we'll be able to share more about the new studio soon.

• Like Like x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  8. You could call yourselves "The developers formerly known as SimBin".

• Haha Haha x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. LOL
    Make that joke after you change your avatar. ;)

10. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Haha I actually jokingly suggested that!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Will we be seeing triple screen support soon Sonat? Thanks

12. Sonat Ozturk

Sonat Ozturk
    Sector3 Studios

Things will improve for triple screen setups but our actual plan of better multi-monitor rendering implementation is going to be delayed a bit I'm afraid, with less staff and whatnot.

13. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer
    Keep Fighting Premium Member

Is the AI improved in relation to what we have in DTME?
    Thanks!

14. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. This looks great but will we ever be able to race the cars on the tracks we've already paid money for?

16. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Replace devs with artists and you have indeed a great name. T.A.F.K.A.S.

• Haha Haha x 1
  17. ajokay

ajokay
    Real-ish Racer

BimSin Studios?

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. Nice to see things are moving along!....are the Single and Multiplayer for ADAC GT only or for RRE content as well?

19. Great to see something new again from SinBin
    Cool

20. Buying day one. It would be nice to know like some comment above mentioned.
    Can i use all my content cross with this new pack? I am dying to get a multiplayer race with the Audi Quattro. The moment all content is available across r3e DTM and now Adac this title will take off.

• Like Like x 1