RaceRoom Racing Experience ADAC GT Masters pack teaser

RaceRoom Racing Experience has released a teaser of the upcoming Single Player Mode and the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack.

Also Included in the next update will be the Alpha version of Multiplayer, new force feedback, and updated track surfaces.

RaceRoom Racing Experience, or R3E for short, is a "Free to play" racing sim, which can be customized and expanded by purchasing additional tracks and cars, such as the ADAC GT Masters 2013 Pack. The sim includes two tracks, and five cars at no cost. At a price like that, why not give it a try?

Get involved in our RaceRoom community by checking out our dedicated R3E forum, or by posting awesome videos and photos in our R3E gallery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the AI races pretty well. I hope they do a good job on this as it will be nice to have another full series from Simbin. I am pulling for them to go in the right direction as it will benefit us all. :thumbsup:

Daniel-Bryan.gif

Buying day one. It would be nice to know like some comment above mentioned.
Can i use all my content cross with this new pack? I am dying to get a multiplayer race with the Audi Quattro. The moment all content is available across r3e DTM and now Adac this title will take off.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%