Raceroom Oculus VR - Can't start race (Continue button not working with mouse)

Hi. I have R3E on Rift though Steam VR and although the game starts OK and I can get to pick a race format, when I get to the start race screen where you have to click 'Continue' my mouse will go up to the Continue button but it's not able to click it. I can approach the Continue button from all directions but the mouse pointer just comes to the edge of it and stops like it has a force field around it. Every now and again the button will highlight red but I still can't actually click it and the game completely refuses to start the race. It is very frustrating as I am so eager to try Raceroom in VR. Any help would be very gratefully received!

I noticed this issue and for me it was due to the small steam vr box on my monitor was on top of the continue button which was causing the issues and not allowing me to click.
You can either move the box or there is a button that should be assigned on raceroom related to VR(can't think it's name on my commute home from work) which once in game you can press and navigate around the menus on the monitor then just slide the headset on once you enter the server.

I noticed this issue and for me it was due to the small steam vr box on my monitor was on top of the continue button which was causing the issues and not allowing me to click.
You can either move the box or there is a button that should be assigned on raceroom related to VR(can't think it's name on my commute home from work) which once in game you can press and navigate around the menus on the monitor then just slide the headset on once you enter the server.
Im having this issue also . What was the button comtrolling setting/button that is assigned to navigate the menu when in vr ?
Also the menu screen in vr was to small to read. Id previously setup yo play in triples do do i need to first set the display resolution bk to 1920x1080 ? Id set launch options in steam as -vr2.0 but didnt change any other settings from my triple screen set up prior to trying vr launch . Any help appreciated

Im having this issue also . What was the button comtrolling setting/button that is assigned to navigate the menu when in vr ?
Also the menu screen in vr was to small to read. Id previously setup yo play in triples do do i need to first set the display resolution bk to 1920x1080 ? Id set launch options in steam as -vr2.0 but didnt change any other settings from my triple screen set up prior to trying vr launch . Any help appreciated

Hi @Zoof2, The button that needs mapping is "vr toggle monitor view" in secondary functions and yes its best if the resolution is changed back to 1920x1080 before loading up in vr.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 339 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 172 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%