Raceroom ingame shop paysystem down ?

Same here. Spent a good hour yesterday attempting, but it seemed like there was a failed handshake when the game attempts to load the steam payment stuff for checkout. (in-game overlay was active if that matters).

Haven't tried going directly through raceroom yet as I was intending to use Steam wallet funds, but I expect that works fine. Seemed to be an issue connecting Steam back end when you click "confirm payment".

Same here. Spent a good hour yesterday attempting, but it seemed like there was a failed handshake when the game attempts to load the steam payment stuff for checkout. (in-game overlay was active if that matters).

Haven't tried going directly through raceroom yet as I was intending to use Steam wallet funds, but I expect that works fine. Seemed to be an issue connecting Steam back end when you click "confirm payment".

You should be able to use Steam Wallet funds on game.raceroom.com. I've been able to do so in the past. If you continue to have issues, post a help desk ticket here
http://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/index.php/

So THAT'S why I've never been able to make an in-game purchase......:rolleyes:
Okay, now I feel a little silly.
(Where's a face-palm smiley when you need it :whistling: )

Not so sure about that.....

I had a support ticket open regarding this issue and regardless of whether steam overlay was on or off, my in-game purchases didn't work......well 1 or 2 did.....ages ago. I would just get the greyed out screen with the spinning dial when I tried to pay.

The website works perfectly so I don't bother with in game store button anymore.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%