RaceRoom important announcement

Kenny Paton

Staff
Premium
Posted in S3 forums
20229663_1623951247623486_5279873642748288122_o.jpg

The welcome home might mean something:whistling:
If I would be inclined to speculate but wasn't Simbin the company behind STCC (don't hang me, I've been away from this for many. many years) and since we got some of the Swedish tracks of late so just perhaps..... STCC?
I think I read in some thread just the other day that S3 wouldn't release any new GTR3 For Raceroom car in july, still waiting for the Audi R8 2016. As for the game GTR3 I haven't heard or seen anything at all since the first news of it's development.

If I would be inclined to speculate but wasn't Simbin the company behind STCC (don't hang me, I've been away from this for many. many years) and since we got some of the Swedish tracks of late so just perhaps..... STCC?
I think I read in some thread just the other day that S3 wouldn't release any new GTR3 For Raceroom car in july, still waiting for the Audi R8 2016. As for the game GTR3 I haven't heard or seen anything at all since the first news of it's development.

It was confirmed yesterday that new Audi and Mercedes GT3s are pretty much finished and are awaiting approvals from manufacturers and teams.

Got to be honest, I hate stuff like this. Tell us or don't, but a meaningless post with no hint as to the subject? Yawn.

And yet that meaningless post is creating quite a buzz. Also, I'd agree it they were teasing something months or even weeks in advance. This was posted a single day before the actual announcement will take place.

Intriguing, but surely an STCC announcement is the safe bet given what we know.

Could be anything, though. The '#WelcomeHome' would suggest either something to do with Sweden (STCC) or a return of something/someone previously associated with the Simbin games.

And yet that meaningless post is creating quite a buzz. Also, I'd agree it they were teasing something months or even weeks in advance. This was posted a single day before the actual announcement will take place.

Never said everyone should dislike these kind of hype-building promos or that they don't serve a purpose, just that I personally don't like them. I'd rather they just post the news and be done with it.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%