1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racer Track Nurburgring GP

Discussion in 'Racer Tracks' started by jeffp, Jul 19, 2012.

1. I have been trying to find Nurburgring GP track but have just come across broken links. Does anybody have a good link for that track please?

Thanks for your time and help

Jeff...

2. KS95

KS95
    RACER Moderator

Had a look but couldn't find it online and I don't have it on my PC either, sorry!

3. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

here you go...but beware this version is verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry verry old :whistling:

http://www.divshare.com/download/19137517-25e

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks you so much!!

All the best
    Jeff....

5. That is the short track and really needs a lot of work to make it compatible with Racer 090.

I have the 14km track, it's old but runs nicely on 090 with the old shaders. There are a few problems yhat I need to fix such as the ai wants to push the car off the track when starting a race and there is too much fog. I'll try to fix and then post a link.

6. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Öhm...Bob..14km sounds like the Ring?

7. Had to respline the track, Tracked did what it was supposed to do. Blew the fog away and got a better but not perfect ai run. Had to redo the timelines and make a readme file.

There will be no cg shaders as it works fine with the shaders that were already in the track, should make the ATI guys happy.

All that's needed now is a somewhat better default ai and I'll post a link.

8. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

ok...in the version i had was no shader...every thing was dark and many missing textures...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

THX Bob for your work, but as i sayed, your version is the Nordschleife, we talk about the GP Track...

10. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nice jub Alex, but it looks like there should be more track cameras. I get only one with C-key.

12. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

i didn't tuche the track cams...

13. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Hi dude,
    sry you cant...not released...(and maybe never get released...)

14. Try post #9 above. It's the 14 mile long version and doesn't have any cg shaders.

15. thx guys, but I have this version... I wanted that one with the writings on the asphalt :D

16. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

i know, but look at post #15...

17. The one I posted has no grafitti on the track. I don't think it exists for racer.