1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racer 090rc10 problems

Discussion in 'Racer Problems & Fixes' started by berzingue, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Hi,
    can someone help me ?

My computer is a MSI CR61, graphic card is VGA Intel HD Graphics family, I run with Windows 7 64 bits, and install racer in program files(x86).

my first problem, when I try to launch Racer, this message appears before crash:
    (in main menu, it is possible to select track, but impossible to select a car. I've got same message before crash.)
    racer_bug1.jpg

My second problem : When I try to launch TrackEd, program don't launch and this message appears :

racer_bug2.jpg

What can I do ? thanks for help...

Attached Files:

2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll
    NEVER GIVE UP!!

Hello dude,
    welcome to racer.
    Your main problem is your Hardware. You need a sys with at least a (nVidia cards are best for racer...) nVidia GTS250 or equal to run the latest racer Version....my wife has a older Acer 7530, but with a SLI nVidia 9100/9300m, with it i can run racer with the lowes settings...
    I think you should try a older racer version, maybe the 065 or 084, can't remember since when the ATi support was more or less broken....
    You can try other versions too, i have many different in my sim folder: here

To the tracked.exe, the version from rc10 is broken, i use the version from rc09, i hope it's stand alone, so i uploaded it to my fileserver...

Tracked_rc09

extract the 7zip and place it in the racer root folder, oh and it's not a realy good idea to put racer in to your program files(x86) folder...i have a partition for racer...but in your users/xyz folder it should work too...

hope it helps, if you have any question feel free to ask^^

Alex

3. Racer 0.6 works, but TrackEd (0.6) crashes ! TrackEd from 0.9 have the same problem (error 0xc00007b).

So I probably have to buy a graphic card !

Thanks Alex for your answer