1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racer 0.5.0 downloads (cars and tracks)

Discussion in 'Racer' started by fyshstyx, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Im wondering if anyone can send me some car or track downloads for racer 0.5.0, i'm installing racer 0.5.0 on my windows 98 I have.
  2. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

omg...look at my site there are some...
  3. why u say omg m8?
  4. Alexander Knoll

Alexander Knoll

because the content is more than 10 years old...
  5. and Racer 0.5.0 is more than ten years old.
  6. Its the only version windows 98 will run i tried and it said upgrade your version of windows
  7. Thats probably due to the fact that Windows 98 is about 15 years out of date, if not 20.
  8. KS95

RACER Moderator

You've got to practise those math skills, Harey :D
  9. I have a windows xp and a windows 98, but i can more easily access my windows 98. I also want to record racer, which i use the 98 to rec. But is there a way to use 0655 on win98 without upgrading the computer to a newer gen?
  10. I'm going with no, as graphically speaking Windows 98 can only support so much.
  11. now im having a problem with my controls on xp, when i went to play, the steering was inverted, so i made a custom setup, and it is now holding the brakes and steering left. HELP!
  12. there are some Calibration Removing apps, for my Logitech steer wheel pedals and gears I have used this successfully in the past. And it can be obtained from...

searching... lws_clrc.exe inside Google also brings up similar apps that is used for other Calibration Removers