1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racenet Event Brazil FW12

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by OGKurvZ, Dec 15, 2013.

1. Hi , was wondering if anyone would like to share a setup for this event ? , I'm trying really hard but cant get into the 1:14:xxx , just seem to lose speed on those tight bends sliding or spinning , thanks in advance , Kurvz

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

3. Hi thanks I did see them but thought they were for the modern cars , and maybe not the classics cars , ill see if it has any effect on my lap times , Kurvz

4. Oh just checked the Brazil wet has no Data ,ah well back to the drawing board , Kurvz

5. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

There's not many wet setups for any tracks unfortunately.

I'd probably pick a dry one, give it a couple of extra clicks of wing, increase the ride height a click or two, and perhaps lengthen the first few gears on in the gearbox a bit.

...... and no, I am not even close to being an expert (so I could be wrong) :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers again ill give it ago later , I just cant hold it all together when Im ahead of my Ghost and Im getting closer to that 1:14:xxx lol Kurvz