1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Racenet connect issue HELP

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally Club & Leagues' started by ApexMaster31, May 27, 2016.

1. Morning,
    I just bought the game through Steam, also create an Racenet account. When I click on Leagues it says " I am not registered with racenet, would like to create account?" I click yes it opens Steam browser and log in. after I log in it just stays logged in, so I click back to game. Then I click Leagues again and same thing happens over and over again?? Am I missing something?
    However when I go to Career, and click Online races I can go in there, but I cannot enter the Leagues.
    Please help..

2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Hmm, I think a bug-report to Codemasters would be the best thing. There are a surprisingly high number of people struggling with RaceNet these days.

EDIT: Though, be aware that many mods will make the game not work online.

3. I had a similar issue last week, though it said I wasn't registered to any league.

I went online and logged into racenet on the Dirt Site and went to register to the leagues again but it said I was registered.
    When I restarted the game it loaded the leagues properly.

It's not the same issue but it could be a similar one maybe?

4. when I start the game, it connects me to racenet, but when I click leagues, it says not registered click yes to registered. it opens Steam browser and it shows I am already registered.
    This is very very disappointing. The reason I purchased the game was strictly due to League Driving. and I cannot enter it.
    how do I contact codemasters, and what can they do?

5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

I had the exact same problem with the racenet sign in. I linked my account with my steam account and it now works. ( the link can be done from your racenet sign in page)