1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racenet connect issue HELP

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally Club & Leagues' started by ApexMaster31, May 27, 2016.

1. Morning,
    I just bought the game through Steam, also create an Racenet account. When I click on Leagues it says " I am not registered with racenet, would like to create account?" I click yes it opens Steam browser and log in. after I log in it just stays logged in, so I click back to game. Then I click Leagues again and same thing happens over and over again?? Am I missing something?
    However when I go to Career, and click Online races I can go in there, but I cannot enter the Leagues.
    Please help..
  2. Ole Marius Myrvold

Ole Marius Myrvold
    JWB 96-13 Staff

Hmm, I think a bug-report to Codemasters would be the best thing. There are a surprisingly high number of people struggling with RaceNet these days.

EDIT: Though, be aware that many mods will make the game not work online.
  3. I had a similar issue last week, though it said I wasn't registered to any league.

I went online and logged into racenet on the Dirt Site and went to register to the leagues again but it said I was registered.
    When I restarted the game it loaded the leagues properly.

It's not the same issue but it could be a similar one maybe?
  4. when I start the game, it connects me to racenet, but when I click leagues, it says not registered click yes to registered. it opens Steam browser and it shows I am already registered.
    This is very very disappointing. The reason I purchased the game was strictly due to League Driving. and I cannot enter it.
    how do I contact codemasters, and what can they do?
  5. Norman Bruce

Norman Bruce
    Premium Member

I had the exact same problem with the racenet sign in. I linked my account with my steam account and it now works. ( the link can be done from your racenet sign in page)