Apps RaceEssentials [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Sorry but doesn't works for me, offline and online. Only gear appears...
Snif !

"TurboPercentageValue is not Defined"
"RpmMaxValue is not defined"
Thank you for feedback. I will try to hunt down this bug as soon as possible, keep an eye on the updates.

Oh btw. Saw Another thing today when going over the finish line in my race. 8 lap race and when i Went over the finish line it said 9/8 with no indication the race was over. An idea would be to keep at "8/8" but change color to green (or something) to signify the laps are done/race over. Would look a bit more polished and be more clear. Just an idea.
Good catch. I'll try to fix it for the next version. The blinking delta on start-finish is also something I'll play around with, good ideas all-around. :)

Topuz updated RaceEssentials with a new update entry:

- A possible fix for people who only had gear indicator displayed
- Added a small delay for updating lap times when crossing the finish line to make sure the correct info has arrived before updating
- Various delta tweaks to ensure no nonsense values are stored or displayed
- Lap number doesn't increment on race finish
- Total number of cars on track is now displayed corretcly when online
- A tiny fix for fuel consuption to make it even more accurate
- Updated the shared memory Sim Info with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

I have another question (cause i love your app). When looking at the PSI on your app it says e.g. 31 and with Kunos app 32. Is this something that can be fixed (more detailed)? Its pretty important, but i understand if Kunos made it so you cant get the info more detailed.

Keep up the good work. Great update today. Cheers. :cool:

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup:

I have another question (cause i love your app). When looking at the PSI on your app it says e.g. 31 and with Kunos app 32. Is this something that can be fixed (more detailed)? Its pretty important, but i understand if Kunos made it so you cant get the info more detailed.

Keep up the good work. Great update today. Cheers. :cool:

It's a rounding thing. I only display the whole part of a number, while the Kunos app rounds to a closest number, so 33.6 is 33 in my app but 34 in Kunos'. Kunos' way probably makes more sense, I might change it in one of the future updates.

It's a rounding thing. I only display the whole part of a number, while the Kunos app rounds to a closest number, so 33.6 is 33 in my app but 34 in Kunos'. Kunos' way probably makes more sense, I might change it in one of the future updates.
Cheers. 1 PSI make a difference now with the new tire physics. :) So that would be awesome, thank you.

Hi Topuz, thanks to say how to set low the trasparancy, I have fx 8350 atr 4,6 ghz and 290x with race essentials app ON the CPU is load at 94% at 130-140 fps and with full cars 50-60 while without raceessentials app OFF the cpu goes to 89% at 190-200 fps and with full cars 90-100

Hi Topuz, thanks to say how to set low the trasparancy, I have fx 8350 atr 4,6 ghz and 290x with race essentials app ON the CPU is load at 94% at 130-140 fps and with full cars 50-60 while without raceessentials app OFF the cpu goes to 89% at 190-200 fps and with full cars 90-100
That's an extremely high CPU load even without the app running. My app takes about ~10% of CPU usage. What happens basically, your CPU is already so stressed, that it can't handle the small additional load the app is making and becomes overloaded. There's really nothing I can do about it, it's not the app's fault. I suggest reducing the number of cars on the grid and/or reducing the number of other active apps. Please also consider updating or removing your review since it's a bit misleading as it is.

That's an extremely high CPU load even without the app running. My app takes about ~10% of CPU usage. What happens basically, your CPU is already so stressed, that it can't handle the small additional load the app is making and becomes overloaded. There's really nothing I can do about it, it's not the app's fault. I suggest reducing the number of cars on the grid and/or reducing the number of other active apps. Please also consider updating or removing your review since it's a bit misleading as it is.
Thanks! Is possible when i open raceessentials.py remove some labels, for example gear, speed, numbers of laps or time in this app? Thank

I've installed the mod & checked box in AC > options > general >ui modules - but it does not appear in the game (stock install).

Please advise... thanks!

I installed the apps folder here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa

Was it supposed to go here?
C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa

Awww man... are these mods supposed to go in this:
C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Assetto Corsa
or this:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa
The latter. Just unpack the app (the folder called apps) into your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 373 16.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%