RaceDepartment vs Wham!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Whammed today. Twice in two hours... Tha danger of working in a shopping mall and having to go past the customer-toilets where the christmas music is playing non-stop... Next year, though!

I got Whammed! on Monday at school. Teacher had told that we'd be having a christmassy theme on one of the classes but I didn't know what to expect beforehand. At the class we then had a christmas song quiz and you can guess which song was the first one :unsure::D

Good luck for the people still in it, you're goig to need it...

Damn Wham...

Like Tapio, there was no chance to avoid the doom...

Songs were playing, and unfortunately - That...

Glad I made it this far though, on my debut :thumbsup:

Haha, its pretty easy for me... I dont really listen to normal radio... I am not going shopping that much either... but i have to buy some presents soon.... and the christmas evenings with family will be hard... Cause tehres music in background

in here there is a commercial about a christmas songs cd, rigth at the begnning of the comercial you are whammed without any possibility to avoid it, it strats as soon as the comercial start, yesterday i was whammed twice in about 10 minutes because of the comercial :roflmao:

Well how will you know if you've been Whammed? The first post has the song, listen to it. You will not be out for listening to it from the first post.

That's great, because i was wondering the song crazily. Listened to it, and i regret greatly, just awful. I'm sorry for all the whammed victims, a moment of silence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back