RaceDepartment vs Wham!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh no! i broke the first rule of RDvsWham!, i didnt muted the sound before watching the video, i've fallen, stay strong mates and good luck, beware of the Wham! threat, it will catch you were you are not waiting! stay alert and good luck ;)

went into the local supermarket today, just some average Christmas song. but it scared the life out of me and as soon as I could I legged it outta there

watch out mates, today i was whammed again, the tv on the kitchen was on and a commercial passed about a cd of Christmas hits or something like that, needles to say what was the first song...
it's not even safe if you are on another division while someone is watching tv in your house, dark time we live in, so jut close your doors, shut you windwos, turn off the eletric power and cover your year until the 31st of December, good luck on your figth, i was already whammed twice this year :unsure:
meanwhile click here for some motivation

I still don't know the Wham song. But i'm sure i will notice it when i hear it as it's about Christmas right? Maybe someone can listen and write the lyrics here for me? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 240 14.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 160 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 120 7.5%