RaceDepartment vs Wham! 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
For F***s sakes.

Sitting down, painting up some plastic models with the Formula 1 practice on in the background. Bloody NOW Christmas add comes on and I'm holding paint and cannot see the remote. Whammed to death after less than 24 hours. RIP in piece me 2017-2017.

GG WP.

Aaaand I just Got Whammed -.-
I was just chilling on Instagram, and watching Sophia Flörsch's story (you might know her), she was listening to Crap Christmas on the Radio... Including a poll if people are already listening to Christmas "Music"... Now I did -.-
Thanks Sophia xD

Yep, been Whammed. They had the radio on at work. I told them about this game. They allowed me to turn it off when the song came on. But I was focusing on a work thing and before I know it... I got Whammed. And it's not even December yet!

Yep, been Whammed. They had the radio on at work. I told them about this game. They allowed me to turn it off when the song came on. But I was focusing on a work thing and before I know it... I got Whammed. And it's not even December yet!
Iirc you are whammed immediatly when you hear the song. So youd be whammed anyway.

Have a Beer as a Welcome to the Exclusive November Club :whistling:.

Got whammed! yesterday's evenening, went out with a group of friends, they insisted in going to a christmas themed fair, i warned them against the Wham! threat, all seemed to be ok, when i least expected, right when we were starting to leave, the song starts, i hoped t was just another version, but it wasn't, so i'm out... :(

Good luck guys :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 304 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.2%
  • < 4 years