RaceDepartment vs Wham! 2014

I forgot to write here , as I said in my first post when I joined here it's highly unlikely to hear that song and I was right. I didn't even come across with it even once, so it wasn't hard to beat the challenge.

I forgot to write here , as I said in my first post when I joined here it's highly unlikely to hear that song and I was right. I didn't even come across with it even once, so it wasn't hard to beat the challenge.
It depends on where you live and where you go I guess, well done ;)

It depends on where you live and where you go I guess, well done ;)
So true. Guess in countries like England, USA it's quite easy to hear it while like here in Hungary it's highly unlikely but there was still chance for it , it seems I was one lucky bastard because I was trying to avoid christmas song shows on TV and places where I could hear it :)

So true. Guess in countries like England, USA it's quite easy to hear it while like here in Hungary it's highly unlikely but there was still chance for it , it seems I was one lucky bastard because I was trying to avoid christmas song shows on TV and places where I could hear it :)
I thought you were from France, which in that case you did a better job :D

I thought you were from France, which in that case you did a better job :D
Lol from where did you get the idea that I'm a french guy?Hehe. Anway I love France. I've visited Paris once , it's a beautiful place , sometimes I wish to live in the USA or in England .

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back