RaceDepartment vs Wham! 2014

Never tried something like this but I will give it a try. In my country I guess it's almost impossible to hear this song so I guess I have the chance to last long :). Take me in too Rami ;)

Last Christmas, I
tumblr_ng5pbhbChB1rhpn4yo1_500.png

I got Whammed--->
Whamm.jpg
..my neighbours had a xmas-gardenparty last night.....And BOOMM...Last xmas was played loud and clear. :)
- Have FUN out there. -

i got whammed today, it was all going well, i even wnet to a mall yesterday, but today, while listening to a radio station that has never played Wham, it comes out and theres nothing i could do, i had already heard the first verse :(
good luck to the rest who is still playing :thumbsup:

I got whammed, unlike last year.

In school, the oldest grade are dressed as nicholas or angels, come to the other classes and give them chocolate. Dont know why but it somehow tradition there. And they always have a music player which is playing christmas songs.... Couldnt avoid it, its played too loud

i got whammed today, it was all going well, i even wnet to a mall yesterday, but today, while listening to a radio station that has never played Wham, it comes out and theres nothing i could do, i had already heard the first verse :(
good luck to the rest who is still playing :thumbsup:
I got whammed, unlike last year.

In school, the oldest grade are dressed as nicholas or angels, come to the other classes and give them chocolate. Dont know why but it somehow tradition there. And they always have a music player which is playing christmas songs.... Couldnt avoid it, its played too loud
Unlucky guys, I will update the List soon ;)

So far so good for me :thumbsup: I've even gone to the mall several times to get some shopping done and na da, no Wham. My favorite cafe hasn't played any Christmas music yet, when i'm in my vehicle i don't listen to the radio and at home we don't watch cable tv much so i just may be able to pull this off this year :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back