1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaceDepartment Sports Car Championship

Discussion in 'Forza Motorsport 6' started by MeTaLl1cPanda, Jun 17, 2015.

1. This will be a multi class championship with 11 teams racing across 3 classes each team must have two drivers and use a specified class car and use a custom livery's.

2. CLASSES

GT PRO

GT Pro will be the highest level in this championship it will consist of 3 teams made up of 6 drivers, cars that are eligible for this class are
    FORD GT 2016
    CHEVROLET CORVETTE ZR1
    FERRARI 458
    McLAREN 650S
    LAMBORGHINI HURACAN

GT 1
    GT 1 will be the mid level of this championship, it will consist of 4 teams made up of 8 drivers. Cars that are eligible for this class are
    ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
    MCLAREN MP4-12C
    AUDI R8
    BMW M5
    LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO

GT 2
    GT 2 will be the lowest class of this championship but that does not mean it is not interesting it will like GT 1 consist of 4 teams made up of 8 drivers these are the cars eligible for entry in GT 2
    TESLA MODEL S
    FERRARI 430
    BMW M3
    AUDI TT
    HONDA NSX
    ASTON MARTIN DBS
    CHEVROLET CORVETTE STINGRAY
    DODGE VIPER

( NOTE THESE ARE CARS I HAVE CHOSEN BEFORE SEEING THE CAR LIST WHEN DO SEE THE CAR LIST I WILL UPDATE THIS IF IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED IF NOT THEN I WONT)

3. TRACK LIST
    there will be a 17 race season that will consist of circuits from Europe Asia and america there will be a majority Europe and America circuits as for some reason turn 10 do not add that many Asian circuits into the game.
    (NOTE THIS IS MADE BEFORE SEEING THE TRACK LIST FOR FORZA IF IT NEEDS UPDATING AFTER I SEE IT THEN I WILL UPDATE THE LIST)

EUROPE
    Circuit De La Sarth Le Mans Layout
    Silverstone GP Layout
    Circuit De Spa Francorchamps
    Nurburgring GP Layout
    Circuit De Catalunya
    Brands Hatch Indy Circuit

AMERICA
    Long Beach GP Circuit
    Indianapolis Motor Speedway GP Circuit
    Road Atlanta Full
    Road America Full