Status
Not open for further replies.
Driver : Gundars Brigis
RSRBR name: guncha
Number : 126
Car : Ford Fiesta A6-1
Driver Grade : 4
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Craig Masters
RSRBR name: FilthySA
Number : 8030
Car : A6k_1 - Ford Fiesta S1600
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes

I wish to upgrade to Grade 2 for the upcoming round if it is okay.
Here is the upgrade info :)

Driver : Jack Hintz
RSRBR name: metalshredder7
Number : 7
Car : Citroen Xsara WRC 2002
Driver Grade : 2
Team : Mak-Corp Racing

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. YES

Driver : Manuel Samaniego
RSRBR name: MDSP
Number : 1418 is my RSRBR number
Car : Peugeot 207 RC R3T - Pack R3
Driver Grade : Grade 4
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes i do

Car :
Driver Grade : Grade 1
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes i do

When Manuel Pm'd me regarding joining the RDRC he also provided me with links to his results from the offical Rallyesim WRC events. After reviewing his times and results I have two things to say.

1/ I am promoting Manuel directly to Grade 1 on the same basis as if the Finish rally champion competed in a British championship round, he would be ranks near the front event though he has never competed in England. He has shown proven pace and consistant results.

2/ LOOK OUT SEB;)

Driver : Michael Hauskecht RSRBR name: MikeyBikey Number : 256 Car : Ford Fiesta S2000 2010 N4_S2000_1 Driver Grade : 2 Team : Swillburg Enterprises I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes.

Driver : Corey Twyman
RSRBR name: theFlash
Number : TBA
Car : Peugeot 207 switch to Subaru Impreza N12 (N4_2)
Driver Grade : 3
Team : WDCRC

JP will be my teammate.

Out of the team competition so I wanted to switch from the Peugeot to the Subaru but remain a grade 3 for the season.

Car : Peugeot 207 RC R3T - Pack R3
Driver Grade : Grade 4
Team :

Hello, i edit my old information, thanks Sebastien, you are a great driver :D

Number : 1418
Car : Citroën Xsara WRC 2007 - A8W-07
Driver Grade : Grade 1
Team :

Driver : Anthony Pahl
RSRBR name : apahl
Number : 510
Car : Renault Clio Williams N3_2
Team :

Driver :R.Freitas
RSRBR name:R.Freitas
Number :8044
Car :Suzuki Swift A6k
Team :

Driver :Ricardo Freitas
RSRBR name:R.Freitas
Number :8044
Car :Subaru Impreza n14 Prodrive Group N
Driver Grade : 1
Team :

Car : Ford Fiesta A6-1
Team :

Car : Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 9 N4-1
Team :

Driver : Tero Leppanen
RSRBR name: Cloudy-
Number : 203
Car : A8W-08/Citroen C4 WRC 2008
Driver Grade : 1
Team :

Updated Grade and car

Car : A6k_1 - Ford Fiesta S1600
Team :

I have read and understood the RDRC S3 rules and agree to abide by them for the duration of the season. Yes

Car : N4 S2000 - Peugeot 207
Team :

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back