RaceDepartment Rally Championship : Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I really appreciate yours effort about my win! But... shouldnt we celebrate now Sebasiten's title?!

:rally::party::drink::bang::sigarette::coffee::sigarette::bcar::island::love:

congratulations!!!! Now we can finally make "Hall of Fame" thread with first RDRC champion! :D

I think it is only fair and proper to leave the Championship celebrations till the end of the series. Only one more Round to go. :wink: Seb can certainly relax now and enjoy the last round with no pressure. :)

lol Valoušek celebrated his title two rounds before the end of season :D this is for the rally very important part, because from now everyone has to focus on Team championship the most etc. - more tactic, more fun IMO

I have to move everything from today to tomorrow or upcoming days... I am feeling very bad at the moment and better to get some rest for me... be expecting press later then, sorry

Congrats to Sebastien & Ludovic for being RDRC's first Champion's:trophy:, well done guy's very fast and most importantly very consistent, you have set the standard here at RD very high, i might have to sell my soul to the devil to have chance next season lol.

Congrats also to the Championship podium Jakub, Rick, Robb and Aaron:thumb:. By no means an easy achievement with the list of pilot's here battling for points.

Team Project D were pretty much untouchable in the Team section, these guys were not giving any charity to anyone, top class effort.
DSC Motorsports and Blue Flag Racing have sent the message that they are not to be underestimated as i'm sure S1 was just a warmup to S2. Congrats Lee, Ondrej, Eckhart and Gaetan.

Without the numbers there would be no championship or rally club so my hats off to everyone who spared their mon & tues nights to 'live' a little lol.

@Ondrej.. Hmm just out of curiosity (whateva) do you have the inside word on the following for S2?

Q1: Is it possible that Rick and Jakub could be forming a team?..team Ford?:eek:

Q2: Will Kukasz make the switch to WRC?:rolleyes:

and

Q3: Will Sebastien Levret be driving for Citroen in S2?:thunder::wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back