Racedepartment Races

Hello to everybody,

I write this in the automobilista forum because it's the sim that i've been playing for the last weeks, the thing is that i've been interested in playing some races online, i was looking for something like Iracing (I've tried it but i don't have the time for it), and I came across racedepartment premium features, and I was wondering is it worth it?

I was thinking that it is but I wanna ask for opinions here, what do you guys think?

Thanks for your reply :D

Hi and welcome! You will find two opinions here I suppose. Every premium member here will tell you that it's well worth I (I do!), for every non-premium member it's rather not worth it I guess. Else they would go premium. So my advice would be: Test it out, you can do races here for a free month. Just look in the specific club race threads and ask to sign up. And read what premium offers further in the go-premium-posts.:)

Hi and welcome! You will find two opinions here I suppose. Every premium member here will tell you that it's well worth I (I do!), for every non-premium member it's rather not worth it I guess. Else they would go premium. So my advice would be: Test it out, you can do races here for a free month. Just look in the specific club race threads and ask to sign up. And read what premium offers further in the go-premium-posts.:)

Thanks! will do

I think it is. For the price of a couple of pints you're helping out the one site that dedicates itself to furthering our hobby and that provides a central location to discuss any and all things related to sim racing as well as providing support and all the great mods. On top of that you get access to their club/league races in all of the most popular sims, which are well planned out and professionally organized. I've personally only ever done a few R3E races (all of which were great experiences) but I still consider it money well spent. :thumbsup:

The price of premium membership is a joke and if you like the hosted races (click through calendar / club races sumforums) then it's pretty much a no-brainer to go premium.

Especially if you take part in many club races you'll get to know the people and that adds a completely new layer to simracing.

Just recently taken out Premium as small outlay for lot in return. Although, only done couple of races, hope to do more when time allows, it is still worthwhile as in the past downloaded mods which I've really enjoyed so about time, even in small way, gave something back.

The driver academy session I had with @Bram alone is worth the price!

I could see this being pretty helpful by itself. The community is good and the racing is generally of high quality, so even at one race a month it would be worth it to me. Of course doing a bunch of races is even better. The yearly premium is worth the cost of just one league to me.

Now of course like mentioned those of us that are premium will probably agree it is worth it. Now that you can do a temporary freemium membership, I don't see any reason not to try it out. Do a few races and I would suggest you will probably get hooked.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back