1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RaceDepartment Race Calculator Released

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Bram, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

calculator.jpg Do you hate calculating how much laps you can run during the race, how much fuel you are going to need or how much pitstops you need to make? Here's your solution!

With minimum input the RaceDepartment Race Calculator calculates these things for you.

Click here to download the RD Race Calculator v1.2

Updated to v1.2!

2. Bram

Bram

Super handy for people like myself! Thx Yoeri!

3. Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

4. Bram

Bram

Link is updated :)

5. Thanks Yoeri, good job! Very useful tool.

6. Thanks. Will try it out.

P.S.: There's a typo: "Here's you're solution" should be "Here's your solution"

[​IMG]

7. I am using the calculator with Excel 2007, US version, and it works with the "." as the decimal, not the "," , contrary to what it indicates. Otherwise great work!

8. Thanks for the hard work Yoeri:):):). Much apreciated!!

9. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Thank you so much Yoeri. Wonderful :drool:

10. Thank you Yoeri, wow thats very good, I think this can be save by any place right?

Thanks a lot JoJo (Tokee)

11. Jon Turner

Jon Turner
    Premium Member

good job mate, will save the last brain cell from extra strain :p

12. Great thing! It will help alot of people.For me is the best because i don't use Motec. :D Great job RD! :)

13. Yoeri Gijsen

Yoeri Gijsen
    aReDeeeLeMeS Staff

Sorry about the Grammer error. Good to hear though, that the comma and dot are automatically converted to your installation.

There is a small chance for error in the calculations. In this case it might happen that the calculator shows that you don't need to make a pistop even though the amount of fuel required for the race is one liter more than the tank capacity. There's only a slight chance that it actually happens, but it's there. However, it's easy to spot.

Glad you like the tool. Good luck with it ;)