Resource icon

Skins RaceDepartment Premium Driver Academy Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

Marcel vd Aa

AC Paint Guru
Marcel vd Aa submitted a new resource:

RD Premium Driver Academy Skin - BMW E30 DTM Driver Academy

BMW E30 DTM skin for the RD premium driver academy.

BMW%20E30%20DTM%20RD%20Drivers%20Academy.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Downloaded ok, moved your folder into ac skins folder for e30 and it shows up, and was able to select RD and the blue skin that shows up with the car selection box checked but on the track its a white paint job?

Just noticed I did not put it in the BMW that is a dtm so I put a copy there as well bmw_m3_e30_dtm folder but that did not help. On the car selection panel there is only BMW M3 E30 shown
and once that is selected you can only pick two other versions (drift and step1) but I dont see dtm.
In the cars folder I see the e30, e30_drift e30-dtm e30-gra and e30-s1.

How about some install instructions for us new users?

I also see you have 2 directory levels with the sub directory the same as the top dir.
Its easy to copy the wrong one when developers do this style of install.

Attachments

• Brand OK.jpg
    Brand OK.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 544
  • white.jpg
    white.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 480
Last edited:
Downloaded ok, moved your folder into ac skins folder for e30 and it shows up, and was able to select RD and the blue skin that shows up with the car selection box checked but on the track its a white paint job?

Just noticed I did not put it in the BMW that is a dtm so I put a copy there as well bmw_m3_e30_dtm folder but that did not help. On the car selection panel there is only BMW M3 E30 shown
and once that is selected you can only pick two other versions (drift and step1) but I dont see dtm.
In the cars folder I see the e30, e30_drift e30-dtm e30-gra and e30-s1.

How about some install instructions for us new users?

I also see you have 2 directory levels with the sub directory the same as the top dir.
Its easy to copy the wrong one when developers do this style of install.

Sorry my bad, forgot to post instructions.
Extract the rar file to a temporary location. Make sure it extracts the folder too. You should have a folder named RD_Drivers_Academy with all the skin files inside. Copy this folder to: X:\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bmw_m3_e30_dtm\skins and it should work.

Note: I have NOT tested this with other versions of the BMW E30

As for selecting the car...make sure you start with selecting the Gr A version then upgrade it to the DTM version

Thanks, my inital selection of BMW M3 E30 was wrong like you mentioned. Once I selected BMW M3 E30 Group A from the car selection window I was able to find the upgrade to DTM.
R

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back