1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RaceDepartment GT5 Club

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by Hugo Hekkenberg, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Hi all,

What do you think of the following idea:

To make the Racedepartment community alive and recognizable in the online GT5 game we all should ad a tag in front of our PS3 name. For example: My name is Hugo Hekkenberg. My PS3 tag now is TurboHuug. My PS3 Tag should become

-RD-TurboHuug

What do you think of this and are you willing to give up your current name for the new tag?

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

-RD-Bram reporting for duty :)

3. Will change mine to -RD-Ben797 soon :)

4. How can you change it?

5. I dont think you can change your name - You have to create a new user.
    But its a long time since I used my PS3, so it could have changed in the meantime:)

But yea great idea, and im willing to give up my current name:)

6. -RD-JJGomez, will create it when it comes out

7. To create a new name you have to create a new user profile on your PS3. Its pretty easy :)

8. I think, that I am going to wait and see, if how it will be to transfer the save game from one account to the other on GT5. It is easy enough to get off the PS3 on GT5 Prologue and have it emailed.

9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

RossBal494 here, getting GT5 for Christmas so will be joining this :D Can't wait fro a GT5 RD Club!

10. Hey all!

I think I'm in too. My new gamertag will be -RD-RubenuNL
    Since I'm a new user I'll just wait and see if you are all fine with that before I change it.

11. Bram

Bram

Haha fast reg that was Ruben :) You were mighty fast last night (on consoles :))

12. I'll keep my name Gaiajohan.. :)

13. Hey Mr. B! Told you I was going to do that lol. If you invite me to take you head on on pc than I wont decline ;-)

Ps, ConsoleKid sounds a lot friendlier than my current username... Any possibility to change it?

14. Bram

Bram

I like the current one also, full of frustration haha VCG :)

15. Chris Butcher

Chris Butcher
    Red Bull Gridsters 2012 Champion

I'd be happy to do that

16. Lol! Wondering who's frustration that might be... (since you gave me that name haha)

17. Bram

Bram

Sound good though :)

18. In fact you can, just go to your prefered profile (probably the one you're currently using) press triangle and you'll get an option to change your profile pic and adjust your name. You don't have to create a new user profile

19. Yeah, it actually does so! As a matter of fact, think I'll kinda get fond of it :)

20. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

For the RD Club, do you have to have RD in front of your name? Don't want to make a new account just for club races....