RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i guess i should let you know... I have decided to retaire from forum racing. I have given it a lot of thought and sure the speed and thrills will allways be memorable but i feel i have cheated death enough and that it's time to put my health first for my family. So that i may live to grow old and not be yet another casualty in the dangerous environment that is forum racing. I want to thank my team and fans all around the world for the this great time!

Good bye fellow racers, and drive safely! :bananalama:
:D

:faint2::faint2::faint2::jaw::pout::twitch::(:doh::eek:............................

Now seriously thank you for playing with us for 3 seasons. We will miss your :evil: smile when you use your prizes....I understand you, of course family comes first. But Won't you ever visit the forum Rarely? .. Perhaps a Race time you come and say finish. Don't forget that you can still race here . You are only resigned from TV...Great loss for Garry and Ross...

See you later Mate.....:handshake:...and good luck in your life and racing career. :)

:faint2::faint2::faint2::jaw::pout::twitch::(:doh::eek:............................

Now seriously thank you for playing with us for 3 seasons. We will miss your :evil: smile when you use your prizes....I understand you, of course family comes first. But Won't you ever visit the forum Rarely? .. Perhaps a Race time you come and say finish. Don't forget that you can still race here . You are only resigned from TV...Great loss for Garry and Ross...

See you later Mate.....:handshake:...and good luck in your life and racing career. :)

Hahaha, thanks Omer! :highfive: I just love this smile ":evil:".... :D

Will allways remember my greatest victory the "Rd mans 1 hour" :wink:

didn't notice first race started, finish
Sorry to see you go Niklas
I think Team Victory should get extra points as there only 2 of us

didn't notice first race started, finish
Sorry to see you go Niklas
I think Team Victory should get extra points as there only 2 of us

:D ...Sorry Garry ,.No extra points. You need to find a new member mate. Sorry :(....... I heard someone called Bram Hengeveld is wandering in these forums....hmm.....

This was an another surprising race like the first race.. Cfg's first podium finish comes from Resi Respati with a glorius victory. After him a well known face, Garry Pullen came..And again a rookie on the podium. David Buxton comes 3rd. First race's flash racer Dave is 4th. After him another OSR racer Paulo comes with a sinister smile on his face:D ....Last point goes to another OSR racer Matthew Parr. So that OSR collected points with all of their drivers...Resi , Garry and David took extra 2 points because they finished in 10 minutes.

And Resi your prize is that you will choose a rival to get a -1 pos penalty at next race.

Ben Tusting accepted to join to Team Victory....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%