Race Department Forum Racing Season 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all agree to have a blanket ban on setting up Email Alerts. At least there might be a more varied result (potentially).

I mean there's no way to properly check if someone's doing it, but it might be more fun for the other mortals who don't respond to emails in 0.0000445 seconds.

Can we all agree to have a blanket ban on setting up Email Alerts. At least there might be a more varied result (potentially).

I mean there's no way to properly check if someone's doing it, but it might be more fun for the other mortals who don't respond to emails in 0.0000445 seconds.

I agree. And to enforce it, the mod can edit the first post of the thread when a race goes live. "The last edited" date is visible to prevent any disputes.

Pegasus Annis Racing join the grid
@Jimlaad43 and @The_Laskinator will take a leap into the unknown as they unveil their new team. The DS Virgin team was bought out by Rockstar Games, who developed a completely different car, the Le Mans Prototype Annis RE-7B. The title sponsor Pegasus adorns the car, and it will be interesting to see how the closed wheel and cockpit monster will do against the single-seater opposition.
Annis RE-7B.png

We really do need someone to take on Moderating Season 28. I cannot do it this season. Not only have I already done three seasons, I have one of the busiest semesters ever coming up, so I don't need this added responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 86 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 69 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.2%