RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, yes you are right ;). ANother idea, do you want to put the Car numbers on the Cars using your template? ;)

It would be possible to make one car "clean" = no driver helmet, no numbers and 2 cars just with different helmets and different numbers on that one aero thingy on the side...

Question is: is it worth it? The cars are quite small in the tables, i guess.

It would be possible to make one car "clean" = no driver helmet, no numbers and 2 cars just with different helmets and different numbers on that one aero thingy on the side...

Maybe it's not, the Numbers are usually on the Car's nose anyway ;)

Continuing with the Tradition of a Vodafone Racing driver moderating the following Season, I predict that oldwolf will moderate next Season (after me and Aidan have - Former Vodafone Racing Drivers :D)

New Sponsor for OnlineRacing
According to the new Marketing-Chef Ondrej Ratche OnlineRacing has finally found new sponsors. The small team had some problems with the money in the last days of the championship, thats why Team Skype nearly caught the constructors-championship from OR. It wasnt clear if Racing-Legend Omer Said can kept by OR, because he is a quite expensive driver. They are rumours that he will sit in a the comeback team Renault next year, but now the discussions will start again.

800px-SimBin_Studios_Logo.png

The SimBim Studios will support the team for the next 2 years as a main-sponsor.
They made great racing games like Race07, thr GTR series, GT Legends and are now working on RaceRoom Experience. There are voices who expect that OR and maybe the whole RD-Series will be in that new game. [or]

At the same time, it would also add realism to the Forum Racing Series ;)

Yeah, its always just a short period... Maybe we could make a "all time" mod or something, the best drivers, the best teams or something... Had you already finished something?

Some Seasons are longer than others, but to see my name in a Mod or race against Ben Utzer :D, would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back