RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
ıT seems Paulo's new crew worked fine. He takes ths second place,last year's third placer comes third. Other places taken by Dave, Ross and Resir.Now Niklas choose which driver you will make DNF at second race...

Hehe, :evil:

No Ross you are right i can't do that again, tempting but i really shouldn't :)

(Looking at the standings....)

Tighten your seatbelt before the next Pablo :)...You know just in case something happends to your brakes at the end of the straight :evil:

Hehe, :evil:

No Ross you are right i can't do that again, tempting but i really shouldn't :)

(Looking at the standings....)

Tighten your seatbelt before the next Pablo :)...You know just in case something happends to your brakes at the end of the straight :evil:

Poor Paulo Riberio will have a dramatic crash at 2nd Race....It seems Niklas loves to use this ability, Merciless man :D

And Mr. Leeten , you came a closed and all lights shut down track...And guards are chasing you think you are a thief or something like that:D..But as you came down a street light . They recognize your face and shockingly says "Forgive us Champion ..Please.." Then they left you alone....And that is what you were talking about "Giving them a head start" isn't it?...:)

2nd RACE of THE SEASON is STARTED!...This race's winner will get +2 points..Now it's time to say "finish"...And Paulo Riberio is crashed at the start....

Surprisingly Richard Hamstead who was very quiet at first race, came and Took the victory!..Niklas shows he is very powerful at this season and comes 2nd. Resir is 3rd again, when will he take his first ever second place?..Also that was a very important victory for Richard, because it gives him 12 points.

Ok guys I'm going to bed now so you're not allowed to start another race for another 9 hours, okay? :)

LOL!...If only we could have 6 drivers finished, i would start the 3rd race immediately:sinister::sinister:...

Honk[RTS], you are signed up. And you will be able to race from third race...

After podium finishes, Garry and Ross came. First season's championship battlers Kris and Garry continues to fail their fans. And Ross could'nt use his advantage to not going school today....

finish.......without car as the dark side of the force use their power to unable me to start :rotfl: i have to call the Jedi knights to help me from now on:sinister:

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years