RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orphan Serpents Racing

subject to mathews approval.

(orphan serpents is and anagram of our names.)

EDIT: ninja'd!! was after union jack colours but cant use white on white so red and blue is fine with me.

A new engine to my car was kidnapped, now the kidnappers are demanding a ransom for it. I now hope that FBI, CIA, SWAT, MI5, SEALS, DELTA FORCE, SAS, SBS, FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION, GREEN BERETS, SOR, SASR, JTF2, SSR, UNIT777, DOS, KAMPFSCHWIMMER, SHAYETET, GIS, KORPS COMMANDOTROEPEN, NZ SAS, FSK, MJK, DAE, UOE, SSG, SIG, RANGERS, and ofcourse, CHUCK NORRIS, MASTER YODA, RAMBO and 007, sort it in a short time. Or i might miss the first race. :tongue::bulgy-eyes::woop::Banane26::pound::brick::spy::shocked::becky::mod::madgrin:

A new engine to my car was kidnapped, now the kidnappers are demanding a ransom for it. I now hope that FBI, CIA, SWAT, MI5, SEALS, DELTA FORCE, SAS, SBS, FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION, GREEN BERETS, SOR, SASR, JTF2, SSR, UNIT777, DOS, KAMPFSCHWIMMER, SHAYETET, GIS, KORPS COMMANDOTROEPEN, NZ SAS, FSK, MJK, DAE, UOE, SSG, SIG, RANGERS, and ofcourse, CHUCK NORRIS, MASTER YODA, RAMBO and 007, sort it in a short time. Or i might miss the first race. :tongue::bulgy-eyes::woop::Banane26::pound::brick::spy::shocked::becky::mod::madgrin:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:ROFLLOLIMAO!!!You are crazy mate, for this race i will give you a spare engine , so you will not miss it. And only Chuck Norris is enough for this mission. He will bring your engine don'T worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back