RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIA_Logo.jpg

It is with regret that I inform you that cars #1 and #2 of Constuctors #StanJames Racing have breached article 7 paragraph 9 of the RD racing regulations;

Article 7:9 said:
Any team or team member caught trying to artificially alter the result of a race shall be disqualified from the offending race.
The result therefore is disqualification for StanJames Racing and its 2 drivers from the Australian GP. Furthermore a suspended threat of expulsion from the RDFRS13 Championship should this act happen again.

Sorry again to bring you this news.
The RD FIA.

Stan James Racing, its drivers and staff, would like to appologise for what have happend. We thought we could gain an advantage in race 1 over the other teams by doing something, which obviusly it didnt. We cant do anything other then accept the penalty as it could just as well have resulted in a ban from the league. We will hold a team meating tomorrow to discuss this and I promisse you all it will not happend again.

Sorry, Linus & Mike, Stan James Racing

RedBull on Top, Stan James Not

The opening race to any season never fails to dissapoint and Australia S13 was no exception with suprise results, crashes and dirty tricks.

Lets start with the big winner, we had Georgios Davakos bringing the mind-bogglingly slow HRT home in 3rd!

The big losers today were Ferraris' Ondřej Kapal and Mercedes's Chris Rigby after they collided on lap 2 bringing out the safety car leaving the StanJames Racing duo or Linus Brostrom and Mike Bell in the lead. However since its time for the 'dirty tricks' both drivers overtook the safety car and proceeded to race at full racing speed around the track and eventually lapping the pack. This of course immediately got them black flagged and Brostrom was later quoted as saying;

"I dont see what the big deal is, the leading car was going way to slow and flashing his lights"

They later apologised for their actions but have nether the less thrown away a sure 45 points.

Race Results

1. Sebastian Levret
  2. Thomas Hackel
  3. Georgios Davakos
  4. Gary Ludlum
  5. Omer Said
  6. Zeynel Babacan
  7. Peter Duivelaar
  8. Erik Tveit
  9. Adam Eggbeer
  10. Chris Butcher
  11. Viljar Parts
DNF's

• Chris Rigby
  • Ondřej Kapal
  • Linus Brostrom
  • Mike Bell

Drivers Championship
Race1_Drivers.jpg

Constructors Championship
Race1_Teams.jpg

BTW I think actually we should post in this thread for celebrations etc BUT only after ive finished the race e.g.

Finish ---- woo!!! I won!!!! yey :) -
Is ok but no seperate post after that, thanks makes it a lot easier to see results for me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 351 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 244 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%