RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finish!!

EDIT: I wish to make a formal complaint, I was leading this race until an unethical move was made by 'HONK' racing. They pushed that 'Pit Babe' out just infront of the last corner, this time wearing EVEN less than before!!!! I was duty bound under TEAM GOOD LOOKIN orders to stop, give her the once over and if she was 'FIT' hand her a signed team photo (with my phone number on it:cool:)!! FOUL!! This was an awful miss use of team orders (errr, my team orders true) BUT FOUL!

I want a stewards investigation!

P.S. Eddie J told me to ask HONK Racing if she has a sister! (bloody team owners grrrrr)

I want a stewards investigation!

As part of Jordan GrandPrix I feel it my duty to point out the following;

WFR Technical Regulations Part 2 - 2009/2010 said:
Article 16:
- Any constuctor which deliberately slows or impedes another constuctor from the same series by pushing a smoking hot babe onto the track will be subject to a WFR (World Forum Racing) council before the start of the constuctors next event to determine any penatlies to by given.

:cool:

Incident involving Car number 1, 2 and 7 will be investigated by the stewards after the race

@Giorgos, WOOOT! Welcome mate, which team? Red Bull needs a teammate to Alessandro, and Sauber's Peter aswell, but you are free to choose from an empty seat :)

lol Jordans :D

HANG ON HANG ON! I've been reading I'm under investigation for participation in an incident when I was 4 laps down! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

You are throwing babes in front of Jordans to distract them, fia is suspicious both you and Thomas has a finger on it..hmmmm...Your avatar espicially makes you an usual suspect! Typical outlaw :D

@Brian; Sorry mate, Honk racing also send some of 'them' to fia's council. It seems Thomas planned everything...

Forum Racing-Episode 2: Attack of the Backmarkers

There is unrest in the Forum Racing Senate.
Several teams have declared their
intentions to leave the RD Republic.

This separatist movement,
under the leadership of the
mysterious Count Honk, has
made it difficult for the limited
number of Forum Racing Knights to maintain
peace and order in the forum.

Senator Said, the
King of Forum Racing, is returning
to the Forum Racing Senate to vote
on the critical issue of creating