RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Thomas Hackel wins the 10th season of the Forum Racing! He dominated the whole season with winning all the races!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you at the next season folks:thumbup:

SERIOUS REPLY

Edgar Herrero, rookie of the 2004 f1 season showed great pace at the tests and made his team and fans happy!
renault2004_d.jpg

-Live Ranking-

1. Ben Tusting - Williams
  2. Sebastien Levret - Jaguar
  3. Thomas Hackel - Jaguar
  4. Edgar Herrero - Renault

Sorry about it Omer. I'm just mad that all my comments on the poll thread are not being taken seriously (I've been proposing the 2 race per GP rule the last TWO seasons and they never put them on the polls!)

Re-edited the first post. Fixed the season calendar (you deleted the tracks Matt!), and some grammar errors.

And I'm almost getting ready for the season preview but unfortunately I can't post them now

finish

Will any of the races be the "pre-informed" races that were discussed earlier?

There is the new race type called " Timer Race " . You will be informed before start's 2 hours. :thumbup:
Sorry about it Omer. I'm just mad that all my comments on the poll thread are not being taken seriously (I've been proposing the 2 race per GP rule the last TWO seasons and they never put them on the polls!)

No problem mate, but as you know i asked two times " Are these are the final proposes, no more ? " in the you decide thread. I even posted the poll selections before opening the poll. It seems you missed it, sorry mate.

(you deleted the tracks Matt!)

Actually i deleted :redface::redface:. But that was a mistake, i deleted the first two race's names and then i had to delete others aswell. :redface: Soorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Mclaren, Sauber and Jordan are also doing their runs at Paul Ricard. Looking at the close performances, we can expect an exciting season!

-Live Ranking-

1. Ben Tusting - Williams
  2. Sebastien Levret - Jaguar
  3. Thomas Hackel - Jaguar
  4. Edgar Herrero - Renault
  5. bduddy - Sauber
  6. Peter Duivelaar - Jordan
  7. Matthew Gutteridge - Mclaren

I just hate losing :p
McLaren off the pace at the first test
At Paul Ricard today, McLaren find themselves off the pace. Driver Matthew Gutteridge managed a poor laptime, and Kevin Ascher is yet to set a time, due to financial issues.
Ron Dennis says "We can hardly expect to come back after a years sabattical and be instantly on the pace, but even this is dissapointing."

Season Preview - Part 1/2

jaguar.jpg
Jaguar
01. Sebastien Levret
02. Thomas Hackel

Dominating the last season, The Cat secures their team layout and hoping for another success, so do we. As Red Bull is seeking for a takeover, they must impress Dietrich Mateschitz enough to prove that they're still at it.

Will their prevail, or will they fail? Time will tell.

Prediction: 1st Place

jordan.jpg
Jordan
03. Viljar Parts
04. Peter Duivelaar

Another rising star of last season, Jordan, kept their layout, but yet to appear at the pre-season test at Paul Ricard (although only a few cars appear on the track at the test itself). Do they have some tricks up their sleeves, or what?

Prediction: 2nd Place

sauber.jpg
Sauber
05. bduddy
06. TBA

Left by the dust again! bduddy is being left alone in Peter Sauber's team after Omer Said left the team. Is this another sign of bad luck for Sauber?

Prediction: 5th Place

williams.jpg
Williams
07. Rhys Gardiner
08. Ben Tusting

Not much changes from last season, but the rest is still unsure.

Prediction: 3rd Place

ferrari.jpg
Ferrari
09. Garry Pullen
10. TBA

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear... If Enzo Ferrari is still alive, he must be unhappy to see his team in this state. A series of protests from one of his former drivers Resi Respati, which forced him to take a break from the series, his fellow teammate Garry Pullen has to work hard, and alone, to keep this team alive. We're sure Ross Brawn will turn back the situation.

Like many people said, "Without Ferrari, there would be no F1."

Prediction: 6th Place

--------------------------------------
to be continued
--------------------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years