RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops, forgot all about this. my driver must have been chatting up the barmaid down the pub :p

LOL!..Tim you can still catch up with the championship challange. 7 races remain...

4th RACE IS STARTED!!! NOW COME AND SAY "FINISH"..Winner will get +2 points .(Thanks Ross for this idea:D)

Honk[RTS];206317 said:

Sorry Honk you were not registered, as you signed up now, you will begin to participate from 5th race..

1 hour,
53 minutes and 51 minutes,with so little gaps Garry Takes the 12 points...Dave and Niklas completes the podium after him.....

after two races without points , Ross finally earned some points with his 4th place finish..And 3rd race's winner Kris was late at this race , and could only took 2 pts. this will surely cost him at the championship battle...so only one driver left to say finish and take the last 1 point....

You caught me lol there was no way i was wakeing up at 9:30 am to start the race lol

Lol!..your ability went for nothing then. And i also want to apologize for not mentioning time zone and a.m or p.m things:(.

RESIR YOU ARE SIGNED UP AND CAN RACE AT 5th RACE...:)

So the 4th race is over,Garry Pullen gains 12 pts. and enter to championship fight!Let's see Kris , Garry and Niklas's challange how proceed, or someone from below will come???.. check out the new standings and wait for my 5th race's start post, a little clue ,it will start after Noon and before Dusk...

Finish

Woohoo! I won!

Sorry but I'm getting desperate :(

Don't be desperate Richard, it's just a game mate . I believe one day you will be here in time when i say "start".:D

by the way..5th RACE IS STARTED!..This Race's winner will be granted an ability which he can choose a rival to decrease his pos. by one at 6th race...(if you can't understand the prize, please ask. Because i think i wrote a bit confusing:D )....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back