RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friend, my advice would be to watch your language, or you will find very quickly the exit door from this forum...

Best Regards:
Atti

Mr. Domjan, don't worry. she always speaks like that against me. at shoutbox of psb, she makes others suffer a lot. So don't worry, it's not so serious. But as long as this is our family forum , she must be careful even while joking. Saying "complete fool" ....tuk tuk....

WARNING!

By the way if other racers will not say finish, i'm going to end the first race and start the second race. Last days for you racers if you want to get some points:)

Garry Pullen crosses the finish line and ends the race... Now NIKLAS!! choose the racer u will disqualify at second race and after it , i can say "second race of the season is started!"...

ok then Ross is crashed at second race...sorry Ross, :(..Now wait for my "Second race is started" post . A little clue about it's starting time, not within 6 hours......

SECOND RACE OF THE SEASON STARTED!!!!! RACERS!!! NOW COME AND SAY "FINISH"!!!

This race's winner will get the ability to rise up his pos. by one up at the third race, for example if he finishes third, he will be second. ..

• Can Turan

Oh no!..i missed the race. Bahhh!..i think you arrange the starting time for some people here...you treat them specially...this race is not fair!!!..foolish GAME!..:disapointed:

Dear Can, it has been a week since your last post in this topic. If you really like forum games as you mentioned in your entry post, do visit the topic a bit more.

Edit: Noticed the magic word in his banner....

Congrulations to winner of the Second Race : Kris!!!!, ur pos at next race will rise up by one.So if you finish first, you will be 0th:D
I added the season standings to first post, if there is a mistake at points , please report me:)....A little clue about third race's start, it will start when i wake up for the morning pray::question:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%