Race Department Forum Racing - Database and Statistics

Are you able to add some sort of statistics and records? Such as 'most wins in a season, most points in a season, most points in a career' etc

Do you mean in the program itself or here as a post?

I cant change it in the program, tehre you just can see the statistics which are programmed.
But i could edit the first post after every season like every driver who won, and how often, ranked like this, same with poles, titles, points,... Would be quite long, but anyway :D

"The program is german only, but not much language knowledge is needed, most of it are names and numbers. If there are questions to the program or how to use it, feel free to ask."

Yes, some options are in German (Statistics etc.) so I don't know sometimes what options to choose ;)

the Update will come either on 1st January 2014, or after RD Forum Season is finished. The earliest day of release is on January 1st, if RD FR isnt finished at that time, it will be delayed for a few days.

The Update will include:

-RaceDepartment Forum Season, Statistic from season 1 to 20
-Racedepartment GP2 Season 1, just to have the series... I dont think that itll continued, but anyway :D
-Racedepartment Simulation Season (Season 1988 and season 1991 up to the results of the release of this Update)
-Racedepartment Epsilon Simulation Series (Season 1 up to the results of the release of this Update)

-Avatars will be up to date. ---It is a bit annoying always to switch them, there are some users who nearly switch them daily and i switch them immediatly... Ok, anyway, they should be up to date)
-sig_man wll be called manolis Sig in every series, so that if you click on his name you can see all his stats from every series he participated. (Before that he had more than one drive name, thanks to him for deciding on one ;))

Series are named like this in the database:
RaceDepartment Forum Season = RD FR
RaceDepartment GP2 Series = RD GP2 Forum Racing Season
RaceDepartment Simulation Career Season = RD Sim Career Season
RaceDepartment Simulation Career Season (Jimmy) = RD E-Sim Career Season
Thats because if you click on the driver, youll see all series he drove and his end-results. But the space is limited, so you would only see "RaceDepartment" for every series. With these changes youll see:

RD FR
RD GP2
RD Sim
RD E-Sim

Better to recognise.

-the_sigman wll be called manolis Sig in every series, so that if you click on his name you can see all his stats from every series he participated. (Before that he had more than one drive name, thanks to him for deciding on one ;))
Just for those who don't know:
the_sigman=Manolis Sigoulakis=Manolis Sig=Man Sig=Sig Man :)

@Benutzername
Rather than E-Sim, could you call it rF-Sim please. I am thinking of changing the types of car each year, or at least letting people vote on it, so E might be the wrong letter.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back