GT5 RaceDepartment Club now open in Playstation Home

Have you guys considered setting up a club in Playstation's HOME service? it might help draw in some new racers. You get your own virtual club house where you can meet, chat with other members and leave notices on the bulletin board for organsing events etc.

DSCF1284.jpg

DSCF1287.jpg

There's not much to be done there at the moment but it might provide a venue to meet for GT5 races in future, for the time being I post the current weeks hot lap challenge on the notice board in the club house each week

Please let me know in a message where you found the club i.e 'Hello I'm from RaceDepartment' or 'Hello I'm from RD' it would help me a lot as I get many requests to join and with the club having a maximum membership of 32 I'm trying to keep all the slots available for RD members.

Please let me know in a message where you found the club i.e 'Hello I'm from RaceDepartment' or 'Hello I'm from RD' it would help me a lot as I get many requests to join and with the club having a maximum membership of 32 I'm trying to keep all the slots available for RD members.

Hey Kevin!

Ok I will. My username is -RD-RubenuNL. I'll just sent you the message in a minute or so. Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back