• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Race07+GTR Evo Exp How to update to Race on?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Protar73, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Protar73

Protar73

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,

I've read all the topics here but i haven't found anything that could help me.

I've send also an e-mail to Simbin support but without reply.

That is the question:

I have Race 07 (boxed) and GTR Evo expansion for Race 07 (boxed)

Now i want to buy Race on (also boxed) but the expansion for race on seems to be unobtainable,
    i have been in a lot of games market in my town but i have only found the full version of the game.

I've seen also that the full version contains STCC that isn't in the expansion, and i'd like to have.

Can i install Race on full version over my installation of Race 07+GTR Evo without any problem?

or, altenative, have i to uninstall all, install race on and than install GTR Evo expansion over Race on?

Anyone can help me pls?

thx in advance.

2. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,606
    Yes you can! If you do that you have all the content and are fully up to date :)

Though if you buy the RACE on expansion (from steam for example) you dont have the STCC cars.

3. Protar73

Protar73

Ratings:
    +0
    Thx Bram,

now i have to go to spend some euros :)

4. Mike Coleman

Mike Coleman

Ratings:
    +2