Race07 Dedicated Server issue

Hi Guys,
Wondering if anyone has had the same issue I'm having with Race07 Dedicated Server.
When loading the track it goes into a continuous session of skipping sessions. The log shows it continuously skipping session as if I was hitting the next session button as fast as I possibly can
I've tried re-installing both dedicated server & the entire Race 07 game on this PC but still no joy.
The keyboard doesn't seem to have any stick keys. I've tried all sorts of cars & tracks ( all std content)

Anyone seen this before??

No it's all Standard content. It was working fine but then it stopped. Also, I deleted it all, uninstaled Steam today & deletde all directories...
Reinstalled the Dedicated server Demo & it worked. So, I reinstalled the Race07 game & Dedicated server again & it is back doing the next session thing.
Not sure what to make of this one...

gabe_newell_portrait_by_freddre-d4rnffi.jpg

For he is the golden one, Gabe Newell

I did in fact do a complete re-install of steam as I could not resolve the issue. Also this copy of Steam (My 2nd one) is only used for Race07 & The Dedicated server so it wasn't a huge amount of downloading involved. But still, the problem persists so I might have to try it on another laptop. Lucky I have a few floating around the house

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back