1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race07 Dedicated Server issue

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Steve Crossland, Jun 18, 2013.

1. Hi Guys,
    Wondering if anyone has had the same issue I'm having with Race07 Dedicated Server.
    When loading the track it goes into a continuous session of skipping sessions. The log shows it continuously skipping session as if I was hitting the next session button as fast as I possibly can
    I've tried re-installing both dedicated server & the entire Race 07 game on this PC but still no joy.
    The keyboard doesn't seem to have any stick keys. I've tried all sorts of cars & tracks ( all std content)

Anyone seen this before??
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Hi, are you using stock content or mods, if so you have installed the tracks and cars into the D Server folders
  3. Never heard that one, must be a single case related to a single PC.. That's a bummer if re-install won't work. Can't think of a reason why it would do this.
  4. No it's all Standard content. It was working fine but then it stopped. Also, I deleted it all, uninstaled Steam today & deletde all directories...
    Reinstalled the Dedicated server Demo & it worked. So, I reinstalled the Race07 game & Dedicated server again & it is back doing the next session thing.
    Not sure what to make of this one...
  5. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

did you also clean out the race 07 files in my documents, after you uninstalled:)
    something in there may be corrupted, maybe just move it all to another folder first so it makes a fresh set when you fire up the sim:)
  6. Yeah I deleted both the directory folder for Race 07 & also Raceds within SteamApps
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

You don't need to delete steam and redownload gigs of content. Just delete the RACE 07 folder and reboot steam and the game will be unpacked again. Totally fresh :)
  8. Leon Charmant

Leon Charmant
    Premium Member

Gaben doesn't want you to delete Steam. Don't upset the Gaben or we won't get Half-Life 3 :(
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Who or What is the Gaben?
  10. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

For he is the golden one, Gabe Newell
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Haha... Very nice
  12. I did in fact do a complete re-install of steam as I could not resolve the issue. Also this copy of Steam (My 2nd one) is only used for Race07 & The Dedicated server so it wasn't a huge amount of downloading involved. But still, the problem persists so I might have to try it on another laptop. Lucky I have a few floating around the house