• Racing is not a matter of life and death. It's much more important than that!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Featured Race Track Builder goes to Steam Greenlight

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brendon Pywell, May 24, 2015.

1. banger

banger

Ratings:
    +32
    brought with out any major problems. And I agree that coming in forums with silly expensive remarks is being silly.of course if you so interested in arguing. You can always buy maya/3dsmax.only sets you back $3500 or try blender which is free if you can't afford this bargain price for RTB.

Attached Files:

2. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +73
    Hi. Can i ask here why there is no discount for this program ? There is lot of discounts on Steam but Race Track Builder always cost the same price. It's depend only creator's decision ? Want to buy it until Christmas :( Discount will be in nearest future ?

3. banger

banger

Ratings:
    +32
    rtb_EXAMPLE.jpg sorry to say that your look out.i getting fed up with the minority,looking for free software.brendon has put a lot of effort into his work, and I personally feel this software was on market to cheaply.can you find other software that can build a track for you at this extermly low price....no

could you get that google data out with 3ds max . I don't think you can. and you are complainin about £45.00
    I also bet you have no problem paying £50.00 for the latest game,with out this called for sales.and if it was for brendon's capability/and dedicated hard graft you wouldn't have the trackbuilding software at all.

RTB example the whole island of isle of man.(no roads). and no I won't be making it,it a n example of what rtb is capable of.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +73
    Well, calm down fun boy. I don't understand why you fight with me... I don't say i want this program for free. I just ask about little discount and i don't say it's high prize for RTB. You misunderstand my post so nothing to say here.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Mangoletsi

Mangoletsi

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi,

Could someone please upload a sample track, which has been out putted from Race Track Builder please. I just want to see how the 3d model is structured,

Thanks

Mango

6. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +478
    Yes, the developer/publisher sets the discount value for the game/software/movies on Steam.
    So if you have your item at -90% or not discounted at all is all in your hand.