1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. #GiveAwayFriday. Win a copy of F1 2017 - The Game. Click here to join.

Featured Race Track Builder goes to Steam Greenlight

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by Brendon Pywell, May 24, 2015.

1. banger

banger

Ratings:
    +32
    brought with out any major problems. And I agree that coming in forums with silly expensive remarks is being silly.of course if you so interested in arguing. You can always buy maya/3dsmax.only sets you back $3500 or try blender which is free if you can't afford this bargain price for RTB.

Attached Files:

2. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Hi. Can i ask here why there is no discount for this program ? There is lot of discounts on Steam but Race Track Builder always cost the same price. It's depend only creator's decision ? Want to buy it until Christmas :( Discount will be in nearest future ?

3. banger

banger

Ratings:
    +32
    rtb_EXAMPLE.jpg sorry to say that your look out.i getting fed up with the minority,looking for free software.brendon has put a lot of effort into his work, and I personally feel this software was on market to cheaply.can you find other software that can build a track for you at this extermly low price....no

could you get that google data out with 3ds max . I don't think you can. and you are complainin about £45.00
    I also bet you have no problem paying £50.00 for the latest game,with out this called for sales.and if it was for brendon's capability/and dedicated hard graft you wouldn't have the trackbuilding software at all.

RTB example the whole island of isle of man.(no roads). and no I won't be making it,it a n example of what rtb is capable of.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2015
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. sti228

sti228

Ratings:
    +74
    Well, calm down fun boy. I don't understand why you fight with me... I don't say i want this program for free. I just ask about little discount and i don't say it's high prize for RTB. You misunderstand my post so nothing to say here.

• Haha Haha x 1
  5. Mangoletsi

Mangoletsi

Ratings:
    +21
    Hi,

Could someone please upload a sample track, which has been out putted from Race Track Builder please. I just want to see how the 3d model is structured,

Thanks

Mango

6. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium

Ratings:
    +502
    Yes, the developer/publisher sets the discount value for the game/software/movies on Steam.
    So if you have your item at -90% or not discounted at all is all in your hand.